What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schick NOS Stainless Injector Blades...:cool:
SCHICK20NBLADES_zps4bgpsomr.jpg

Nice wee catch of 55 NOS Schick stainless injector blades....I got this lot for £10.00 from an EU seller...I am over the moon.....The Americans made some of the best blades in the world....o_O

Billy

Schick NOS Stainless Injector Blades...:cool:
SCHICK20NBLADES_zps4bgpsomr.jpg

Nice wee catch of 55 NOS Schick stainless injector blades....I got this lot for £10.00 from an EU seller...I am over the moon.....The Americans made some of the best blades in the world....o_O

Billy

Ohhh, those look interesting. I don't recall trying em so let's see what you think. Good price on them things.

Ohhh, those look interesting. I don't recall trying em so let's see what you think. Good price on them things.
I will Martin, done wee bit of research and it would appear that they came out after the Krona Blades ...It would also appear that Schick made some blades for the EU Market that were not available in the USA....o_O

Last edited:
Got a 480ml bottle of vintage Paco Rabanne EDT on the way I'm pretty chuffed about ......... Fragrance from a time when your smellies would get in the pub half an hour before you, start a fight, diddle the barmaid and get barred for a month......... £70 delivered: I'm happy!

I'm sure a number of you caught on to the big lather-catcher sale on eBay this week by rasory27 there. Some VERY nice and often rare razors sold..some had no bids and some just a few. I think the beautiful, early Kampfe Bros got the most attention.

There were 2-3 of them I was interested in but in the end I honed in on the one I wanted the most - and lucky for me, very few others cared about it :)

So, now waiting on this guy from 1920's France;
30a5e3b.jpg

I'm sure a number of you caught on to the big lather-catcher sale on eBay this week by rasory27 there. Some VERY nice and often rare razors sold..some had no bids and some just a few. I think the beautiful, early Kampfe Bros got the most attention.

There were 2-3 of them I was interested in but in the end I honed in on the one I wanted the most - and lucky for me, very few others cared about it :)

So, now waiting on this guy from 1920's France;
30a5e3b.jpg
I saw that one ...It looks like the earlier ones that can only be used with a wedge blade....Right up your street Sir...o_O

Got a 480ml bottle of vintage Paco Rabanne EDT on the way I'm pretty chuffed about ......... Fragrance from a time when your smellies would get in the pub half an hour before you, start a fight, diddle the barmaid and get barred for a month......... £70 delivered: I'm happy!

This is a great scent nice buy mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom