What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on a Schick "Paul Revere" in what looks like great condition.
I'm really liking these injector razors... :)

20pws93.jpg

141lfh5.jpg
That's nice that......o_O

Ended up winning this razor lot for 90-something dollars with what could potentially be a Gillette Double Ring.
With so many clones and copies out there - and me far from being an expert at Gillette razors - it's hard to really tell for sure and this was the only photo in the ad.
At least it has the right number of teeth and not the 'one less' that so many German clones have.

I guess....either;
a) A relatively inexpensive Double Ring, or
b) A relatively expensive lesson with me ending up with three razors that better shave $30 worth each....

We'll see which one next week.

kbum3a.jpg

Ended up winning this razor lot for 90-something dollars with what could potentially be a Gillette Double Ring.
With so many clones and copies out there - and me far from being an expert at Gillette razors - it's hard to really tell for sure and this was the only photo in the ad.
At least it has the right number of teeth and not the 'one less' that so many German clones have.

I guess....either;
a) A relatively inexpensive Double Ring, or
b) A relatively expensive lesson with me ending up with three razors that better shave $30 worth each....

We'll see which one next week.

kbum3a.jpg
That Bullet Tip was a very late edition...I have one the same.....I find it to be milder than a Gem Featherweight by a long shot....But I like it....Smooth shaver...o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom