Straight Razor Shave of the Day

Just had a lovely shave with some of my favourites to accompany my newly acquired Dovo master’s...it’s quite a weighty razor and I really like that about it ! Gave me a wonderfully smooth shave thank you @RussellR5555 super happy almost want to shave again the next shave can’t come quick enough it’s a beauty that I’m really going to enjoy. Feeling smooth and refreshed !3464AEF2-D1C7-4C82-BA0C-B65835AA2AFC.jpeg

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
C. Myers & Sons Sheffield Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Mornings Shave with My C. Myers & Sons Sheffield Full Hollow 6/8th..It has a Killer Escher Thuringian Edge..Every Time I Use One of My Sheffield Razors I Wonder Why I Dont Use Em More Frequently..Awesome Shavers..Engloid Made or Not..
:happy097:

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..(y)

Billy..
:chores016:

[IMG]

[IMG]
Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Dubi Duck Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th Plus
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

Had a Wonderful Shave with My Dubi Duck Solingen 5/8th +...I have Around 35/40 Shaves on this Razor & it has Never Been Taken Back to the Hones as Yet..Its a Very Beautiful Shaver it Sure Holds a Killer Edge..Wunderbar..
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:eatdrink047:

Billy.
:chores016:

SoTd
Oh my word what can I say just had the perfect shave..first run out on my new TI 6/8 freshly honed by @Fergiebilly now that was a treat it was pure luxury what a blade and what an edge !! Just can’t wait to shave again with it. Thank you Billy couldn’t be happier
View attachment 66681
Glad Ya Like the Escher Thuringian 17 K Edge Jay..It Took a Luxurious Shaving Edge that TI Razor..As Ya Say.. :cool:

Billy

Glad Ya Like the Escher Thuringian 17 K Edge Jay..It Took a Luxurious Shaving Edge that TI Razor..As Ya Say.. :cool:

Billy
It certainly does really pleased with it..it’s like a match made in heaven..must admit I have a bit of a thing for the TI razors and the natural edge on it felt amazing, looking forward to giving the Timor a little run out too the edge looks fantastic and a nice bit of variety with the synthetic to try. Much appreciated

SoTd
First run out on my little Timor freshly honed by @Fergiebilly it certainly has a very keen edge and is very smooth it cut through the hair like a knife though butter, I enjoyed it that much I’ve spent the last 3 hours trying to clean up every crack and cranny the best I could..it really has come out very nice the spine is looking great ! Really pleased with it thank you Billy it’s a lovely little shaver with a fantastic edge..a pleasure to shave with ! Have added a few pics of the clean up tooAEB09FFC-7084-4ED4-AC62-0FF1D444DE34.jpegCC278ECA-CC5B-44EE-A700-433C41FAFB05.jpegD73DA8D0-BFC1-4B03-A0E9-66D1EF29DCCC.jpegE7F8F3CB-A3A9-4F7C-BD07-529E5A64C8B2.jpeg

[IMG]

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Wester Bros Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th
Mason Pearson Pure Badger
Wickam 1912 Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Just Had an Early Mornings Shave with My Wester Bros Solingen 5/8..My Poppy that I Wear at this Time of Year is Displayed..Its a 7,62 SLR..Self Loading Rifle that I Carried as My Personal Weapon Whilst Serving in the Royal Marine Commandos in the Falklands War..Wonderful Weapon..Great Shave..Wunderbar..
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:kar:

Billy
Like the SLR

Back
Top Bottom