[IMG]

One Pass Shaving Routine...
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Japanese Hamilton Swedish Steel Full Hollow 6/8th
French Fitchard Pure Badger
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Very Close Shave with My Swedish Steel Japanese Hamilton Full Hollow 6/8th Today. A Laser Sharp & Uber Smooth Joe Frazor..I Am Not a Fan of Japanese Steel ..But I Like Japanese Razors with what I Call Traditional Vintage Swedish Steel..My Judgement of Taste of Course..One Pass & Couple of Touch Ups..Done Deal,,Nae Maybe Hook Aye Aboot it..
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:kar:

Billy..
:chores016:

[IMG]

One Pass Shaving Routine...
[IMG]

Japanese Hamilton Swedish Steel Full Hollow 6/8th
French Fitchard Pure Badger
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Very Close Shave with My Swedish Steel Japanese Hamilton Full Hollow 6/8th Today. A Laser Sharp & Uber Smooth Joe Frazor..I Am Not a Fan of Japanese Steel ..But I Like Japanese Razors with what I Call Traditional Vintage Swedish Steel..My Judgement of Taste of Course..One Pass & Couple of Touch Ups..Done Deal,,Nae Maybe Hook Aye Aboot it..

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:kar:

Billy..
Oh what a beauty love the strop too I yearn to have one of those..one day !

Decided to give the henckels another run out this morning after 7 laps on the CrOx the other day I finished off with 20 laps on the linen before moving to the leather for 100 laps. Had a lovely shave completely BBS with no irritation very nice ! Used a couple of new products..the Murdock London cream and balm really nice was complimented well by the Clarins Men. Feeling smooth and refreshed !4F754986-8120-40F0-8AC6-E50BCB786B44.jpeg

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine.
[IMG]

Henckels Friodur 472 Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Wickham 1912 Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Wonderful Shave Today with My Henckels Friodur Solingen 6/8th...Its Uber Sharp & Gave Me a Super Close Shave..Its a Killer Razor..I Like this Razor a Lot...Its Sporting an Escher Thuri 17 K Edge..Canny Be Bad Boys..Wunderbar..

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:
[IMG]

Billy..

Back
Top Bottom