Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
This was a very late shave for me but haven’t shaved since Wednesday had so much on the last 2 days and only just got home not long since, was in need of a shave and having found the 2 blades had arrived kindly sent to me to try by @Driftwood i decided to load the schick P30 up in the feather ss recently purchased from @Tony'schin and got cracking, I have to say it was a fabulous shave the Feather ss I’m really pleased with and paired with the P30 it was an absolute dream to shave with very happy and the P30 blade is now an absolute must have thank you Colin I really appreciate you sending me one to try and look forward to comparing the Kai pink next. Feeling smooth and refreshedDFF65DFB-F7AD-4D32-8C79-71E59B59257E.jpeg

SoTd
This was a very late shave for me but haven’t shaved since Wednesday had so much on the last 2 days and only just got home not long since, was in need of a shave and having found the 2 blades had arrived kindly sent to me to try by @Driftwood i decided to load the schick P30 up in the feather ss recently purchased from @Tony'schin and got cracking, I have to say it was a fabulous shave the Feather ss I’m really pleased with and paired with the P30 it was an absolute dream to shave with very happy and the P30 blade is now an absolute must have thank you Colin I really appreciate you sending me one to try and look forward to comparing the Kai pink next. Feeling smooth and refreshedView attachment 67398
Thanks for that Jay and no problem happy to help. It's better trying first before making a blind purchase

Back
Top Bottom