SOTD: Saturday March 25 - Friday 31 March 2023.

Wednesday 29th March

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Yardley Black Label (Vintage) Shaving Stick & Omega 80005 Pure Bristle
Leaf Twig & Dorco STP-300 (2)
Yardley Black Label (Vintage) Aftershave

By 'eck that really is good kit!

First use of the vintage Yardley yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Repeat today

The aftershave is very potent and has a superb retro-afterburn. If folks think Pashana is strong and smells of piss, this is a chronic alcoholic's first piss of the day!

Super duper!

I have found the Blackbird Ti to be much smoother than the stainless steel version, strange but true!

Paul.

A terrible loss Tony horrible news & my condolences ...

So sorry to hear this. Take care, it’s never easy

SOTD: 30/03/2023

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Kai Titan Mild Pink , 12th use
Brush: Shedeleven Spalted Scottish Hawthorn AP Shave Co G5C 26mm Fan
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Saponificio Varesino Mirto Di Sardegna Puck
Balm: Bart's Balm BEN KILBRECK Balm
Fragrance: Maison Alhambra Porto Neroli EdP

Foolishly thought about losing the Vector from the den for the last week or so but after todays near perfect shave I came to my senses and it’s going nowhere!

So sorry to hear that, my condolences.

Thu 30
Soap Signature Soaps Eboracum
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mountain Lake 2 Band Badger
Razor Joseph Rodgers 5/8
Aftershave Clubman Gents Gin
Superb lather qualities from this soap...wow! Brush and splash were top class too!
The razor is a pleasure to use. 3 passes for a bbs-ccs finish...

SOTD: 30th March 2023.

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Frank Shaving 22mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Proraso Sandalwood Shaving Cream.
Blade: Silver Star Super Stainless. (D2)
Frankenrazor: Muhle R41 bottom plate with Yaqi Mellon top cap + Schmidt R10 Handle.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse. / Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ P&G Old Spice Hawkridge ASL. /Baylis & Harding Amber & Sandalwood ASB.

Greetings,

Another wonderful comfortable shave to finish my shaving week off on a high. The Frankenrazor set up is my favourite to date. I will pair it with various other blades to see if i get the same results.

The Proraso Sandalwood shaving cream created a nice creamy slick protective lather with only a small amount in a short space of time The residual slickness is superb leaving an excellent post-shave feel to my mature skin.

A comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Baylis & Harding Amber & Sandalwood ASB.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine.

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.

So sorry to hear Tony!

SOTD 30-Mar

Brush: C&H 'Finned' V14
Soap: Shulton Old Spice
Razor: Gillette New LC
Blade: Wizamet (Z-2)

That's the stuff right there, picked up a small travel bottle of the cologne and now I can see what the fuss is, gorgeous stuff. Along with the LC and Wiz it was a fantastically smooth shave, happy days!

Hope everyone has a cracking day.

Cheers

Marc