SOTD: Saturday April 8 - Friday 14 April 2023.

Monday 10th April
Ever Ready Streamline - GEM Stainless Coated #10 - Yaqi Robin - Tabac - Cien X Bolt - Aloe Vera Gel
IMG-20230408-214144-01.jpg

Hoppy Easter!!!

Mon 10
Soap Catie's Bubbles Barnegat Bay
Brush Yaqi 24mm Arctic Sky Deep Blue
Razor Lakeside Cutlery Chicago, ILL
Aftershave Aqua Velva Ice Blue
The lather from this soap was creamy and very slick...
1st use of this newly received razor with a tailor-made scale...I am impressed. It's very comfortable in the hand and easily maneuverable. The jnat edge is surprisingly smooth and crisp...awesome! 3passes for a bbs-dfs finish!
20230410_125113.jpg

Today's shave was passed as being themed, 'My first entry for Satanfriendly's SOTD for Sunday 9th April 2023 to Sunday 9th April 2023'

View attachment 103724

It's the only way I am ever going to beat that sly fox Mr Barry and his prize turnips.

1st prize - Stainless Mongoose
1st place - Feather Professional
1st love - Hive-2
1st class - Signature Soaps Hibernia
1st lady - me Botanics moisturiser
1st aid - Styptic pencil

'Yo ho ho. A happy Easter'
'Piss off you bearded twat'

A most wonderful shave and it only takes me to say I hope you are all having a great Easter and I love you all. As you can see...

And when not dressed as bunny rabbits my two ladies have an alternative life as my musical duo of the moment. Enjoy

Or don't
:oops: Chris San you clearly have all the moves and look quite the dude dressed in your 1940s demob suit. I mean, that’s real class :cool:

PXL_20230410_104420892~2.jpg
SOTD April 10. 2023.

Razor - Schick Type F
Blade - Schick injector
Soap - DG Darkfall
Brush - zenith unbleached boar
Bowl - Capitans Choice - Copper.
Post - Refinery ASB
Frag - DG Darkfall splash

I'm really happy with my shave today, the razor is really nimble and easy to use, the fresh blade I installed made short work of knocking down my stubble leaving me with super smooth skin, Refinery ASB to finish followed by the Darkfall splash as a fragrance.

Until the next time,

Paul.

10/04/23
Mitchell's Monday
Pre - Droyt's Classic Glycerose Soap
Brush - AP400 Slim SynBad 22mm
Soap - Mitchell's Wool Fat
Razor - Blackland Blackbird
Blade - Brazillian Gillette Platinum
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Floïd Balm
A/S - Floïd SE Mentolado Vigaroso
Wk 15 (3).JPG
Another nice shave from the Gillette Platinum (Designed in Boston USA, Made In China, exported to South America then Imported to UK Courtesy of @Mike Smart ;)) blade and Blackbird.
Stay safe and enjoy your Easter Monday all.

20230410_153351.jpg
My Shave today consisted of...
Prep Oil can
Brush
Soap Barbiere Sofiticato
Razor Ever ready 1912
Blade Gem
Aftershave Barbiere Sofiticato

I thought I would break out the 1912 as I have only used it a few times right at the beginning of my shaving journey years ago and my word what a shockingly lovely surprise I had.
I can't believe how well this shaved and will definitely be used a lot more often in my rotation, I guess I was too quick to move onto my next razor to try because at the time I had them coming in thick and fast.
Top notch shave today with a first class razor.
Enjoy your day all. :D

Back
Top Bottom