SOTD : Saturday 9th April - Friday 15th April 2022.

Friday 15th April
GEM Damaskeene - GEM Stainless Coated #9 - Cadman Custom - Haslinger Honig - Cien X-Bolt AS - Aloe Vera Gel
FHLrwP9.jpg

Good Friday:

Up early to take my son to the airport, he's off to spend the weekend in Amsterdam. Manchester airport drop off and traffic control is an absolute joke. Someone should be sacked for that shit show. This time though, unlike last month, I dropped him at the traffic lights rather than paying £5 just to drive through the drop off point.

Thankfully, I left my shave until I got back as I'm now very relaxed - noting that Mrs D is still in bed and I'm sitting in silence!

I've persevered using the feather like shavette again and I think I'm getting far better at doing the WTG using both hands. This morning though, I managed to take the top off a mole, something I've never done with a DE or SE. I then switched to the Shick to finish the last pass and do some pick ups.

Needless to say, I'm completely BBS and smell of vanilla thanks to the splash.

Happy Easter everyone
Gary

Attachments

• IMG_20220415_091625__01.jpg
    IMG_20220415_091625__01.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 4
Wash with Pears, Ach Brito Mogno which I highly rate but forgot to include in the pic, Gillette Slim set 4-3-2 W-X-ATG with a new Astra SP. Nivea Men post, a good splash of Benjamin's and a drop of Tabac to ease me into the weekend. Really impressed with the Astra SP on first use, although I realise it replaced a Voskhod with about 5 or 6 runs, so that wouldn't be a hard act to follow. I lost count!

Anyway fellas, I'm off to drop the Fatboy round to Badger now so enjoy your weekends and happy Easter to you all.

20220415_094135.jpg

15/04/2022

Razor: Pearl Flexi
Blade: Gillette Winner Platinum (3)
Brush: Simpson's Chubby 2 Best
Soap: Signature Soaps Galava

View attachment 86904

I was getting FOMO seeing all the Signature Soaps SOTDs so thought I'd join the party (no, not @Satanfriendly 's birthday party). Awesome performance and I love the Galava scent.

@Boycie83 please get this right. I am not politically aligned or minded in any way. And I am not the leader of any political party and most certainly not the 'Birthday Party'

15/04/2022

Razor: Pearl Flexi
Blade: Gillette Winner Platinum (3)
Brush: Simpson's Chubby 2 Best
Soap: Signature Soaps Galava

View attachment 86904

I was getting FOMO seeing all the Signature Soaps SOTDs so thought I'd join the party (no, not @Satanfriendly 's birthday party). Awesome performance and I love the Galava scent.
It’s just a drive for world domination!

Back
Top Bottom