SOTD : Saturday 30th April - Friday 6th May 2022.

Hi Chris,
Sorry to hear of the challenging times you and your family are going through. I wish you all the best.

BTW. The Edwin Jagger 3one6 is turning out to be my favourite razor.

Take care mate.
Cheers
Rob

I was cleaning out my under-sink cupboard and found a nearly forgotten collection of soaps and creams. Many were from LEA but I also found three tubes of Palmolive cream with Palm Extract. I remember buying these when I first started DE shaving, but they were soon cast aside in a torrent of artisan soap buying.

That was foolish, as the Palmolive is truly excellent and very inexpensive. It smells nice, lathers really well from a tiny dollop and provides great slickness. I used far too much in my Semogue, so much so, that I was clogging the ASD2 after only a couple of strokes. It’s going to be used a lot more in future shaves.

Stay safe and enjoy your shaves!

Razor: Feather ASD2
Blade: Feather (3)
Soap: Palmolive Cream
Brush: Semogue Owners Club
Pre-shave: Water
Post-shave: Bart’s Balm Lime
Bowl: Face lather

I know exactly what you mean. I've got a tube of Palmolive that I got early on and I have forsaken it for all manner of exotic or artisan hard soaps but when you're in a hurry or in the mood for easy peasy it's hard to beat and you do wonder if the scent of your latest soap really is worth the extra £17.49! That said I do enjoy my rotation but it doesn't have to be ££.