SOTD : Saturday 23 July - Friday 29 July. 2022.

Wednesday AM 2022-07-27
National Walk on Stilts Day
WuzjYMr.jpg

Rooney Emillion 2 Faux Porcelain-Jade Finest (24/55)
XPEC Unscented shaving cream (original v.1)
Paradigm Diamondback 2020
Wilkinson Light Brigade (11)
Roger & Gallet l'Homme aftershave
692ayzo.jpg

28/07/22
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Semogue SOC TAJ Boar
Soap - Proraso Green Eucalyptus & Menthol
Razor - Razorock Hawk V3 "A"
Blade - Kai SE Pink Mild
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Proraso Green
A/S - Proraso Green
Wk 30 (6).JPG
Getting down to the dregs of the Proraso Green. The Test lathers are working well with the new SOC boar and the bristles are starting to split.
Another great shave from the Hawk / KAI / TAJ boar combo. They all needed a deep clean today, after tomorrow, what is left in the soap dish will be binned.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

SOTD : 28th July 2022.

j10.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Anbbas 24mm Tuxedo synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: LEA Classic Sensitive Shaving Cream.
Blade: Schick Japanese Twin. (D7)
Razor: Schick I1 Injector. 1955-58

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Floid Mentolado Vigoroso ASL./Nivea Men Fresh Kick ASB.

Greetings,

An enjoyable fantastic shave to finish my shaving week off in style.

Second use of the Lea Classic Cream since it was kindly gifted to me providing a wonderful slick protective lather with no drying out issues.

The sandalwood scent is different comparing it to the Proraso sandalwood scent it's more of a light fresh sweet scent to my nose with a nice mild menthol kick feels cooling which is perfect for summer and pairs together well with the Floid ASL.

Throughout the month i've had some fantastic shaves with both my vintage & modern SE razors. Today was no exception...The Schick Japanese Twin are an amazing blade, on it's 7th outing it still feels smooth & efficient with no indication of dulling in the slightest..

A comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Nivea Men Fresh Kick ASB.

My face is feeling cool, smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay Safe, and enjoy your day Ladies & Gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
Thu 28
Soap Yaqi Malibu
Brush Yaqi 24 Freedom
Razor RazoRock GC.84-P
Blade Shark Platinum 2nd
Aftershave Yaqi Malibu Splash
The soap is good, as seen by the lather qualities...really slick! The scent is matched by the aftershave and both smelt very nice!!
This shave with one of my top-rated razors and the blade provided a very smooth comfortable efficient & enjoyable experience. The shark blade is friendly today, no blood after 3passes for a bbs finish...
20220728_115428.jpg

Back
Top Bottom