Razor: Homage Gibbs Adjustable by Heritage Collection Shaving
Blade: Wizamet
Brush: Knothead Brushworks "The Kentuckian"/Timberwolf
Soap: Tonsorial Williams
AS 1: Alcoholado Eucaliptino 70
AS 2: CFG Ghost Town Barber
Fragrance:
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,451
Thanks for that Dave, I may buy another original if found in good condition, the new one from Heritage doesn't really cut it for me! :)

Paul.

Thanks for that Dave, I may buy another original if found in good condition, the new one from Heritage doesn't really cut it for me! :)

Paul.
Just an FYI, I found a video showing the easy fix of the misassembled razor so it lines up correctly. Starts at 6 (or call it zero) andspins 1 revolution back to 6 again now. 2 second fix. Loosen the knobs and spin the baseplate 180 degrees.
IMG_20221027_200709421.jpgIMG_20221027_200719985.jpg

Fri 28
Soap Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Brush Yaqi 24mm Robin Clear Handle
Razor Fatip OC Slant
Blade Bolzano Superinox 2nd
Aftershaves Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic Splash
Fabulous lather from the soap, whip up enjoyably on the face with this nice synthetic with a good backbone brush...the scent and cooling from both soap and splash are just fabulous!
This blade feels so much better on 2nd use and in the razor. Very smooth and crisply efficient. 3passes for a bbs finish. Would have been perfect except for some creepers...
20221028_112105.jpg

SOTD 28-Oct
20221028_085626.jpg
Brush: Chubby 2 SiLVERTiP
Soap: B&M Plague
Razor: Blackland Sabre
Blade: GEM PTFE (9)

Excellent shave for a day off, jumped straight in on plague and still love it. The splash tops it off nicely. Smooth and refreshed ready to head to my daughters school for harvest festival then into town (drop off parcels) then to the pub for food and a sneaky beer!

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

7C1BFE95-D7B7-4278-BBC5-350243A77BBC.jpeg
SOTD: 28/10/2022

Razor: Shield Avenger
Blade: Feather Pro, 2nd use
Brush: AP Shave Co. Lemon Drop G5A
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: Bart’s Balms Lochnagar Oil
Soap: Yaqi The Green Puck
Aftershave: Yaqi The Green Aftershave
Balm: Bart’s Balm Sample Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

Day two and I probably could have left the shave at a 2nd pass, and was worried 3 would be too much. But this razor seems to be just on the right side of mid aggressive for me. 3 passes glass smooth and Adam’s apple and flappy neck cleared! All makes this an better than expected razor for me!

Friday 28th October
Claymore Evo - Feather Pro #4 - OSP Orange & Patchouli - Yaqi Moka Express - Cien Aqua AS - Aloe Vera Gel
OZY4MWW.jpg

28/10/22
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Razorock 400 Plissoft Syn
Soap - OSP Sandalwood
Razor - ATT Windsor CR1
Blade - Gillette Perma-Sharp
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Proraso Red
A/S - OSP Sandalwood
Wk 43 (7).JPG
The Razorock Plissoft knot, as many have said, is an absolute lather monster, today from little loading and face lathering, i had enough of the good stuff in the brush for more than 3 passes, a great piece of kit.
The ATT CR although feels mild on the skin is very efficient, so easy to use. The perma-sharp blade has given me 5 brilliant 2 pass shaves this week and could probably keep going.
I did enjoy that shave.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Back
Top Bottom