SOTD : Saturday 20th February to Friday 26th February 2021

This evening's exciting sink time is brought to you with the theme 'perseverance'

IMG_20210221_202717.jpg

Percy Veer - Occams Enoch
Percival Erance - Kai Titan Mild
Per Se Vere - Wee whisky barrel
PC Ver Hancing - DR Harris Arlington

Congratulations to NASA for landing the Perseverance rover on Mars this week. I just hope they pre-planned a charging station and someone doesn't nick the wheels.

Back here on planet earth in a bathroom a long way from Jazero more important matters were taking place. My SOTD.

The more I face lather the more I think this is the way to go and with a bit of work I am getting a far better medium to allow the razor to do its work. This ocassion was exactly this.

I really do enjoy the Enoch and with the very suitably matched Titan Mild blade this razor is an absolute gem. Probably the smallest head you can get from an SE razor and an absolute blinder in terms of nimble and efficient.

This evening delivered a shave smoother than any Martian.

Bad shave love

And some beautiful Japanese ladies from out of this world to make you thankful you'd never bunked a ride. Have a great week ahead people

Mon 22nd SOTD
Soap Stirling Ozark Mountain 1st Use(y)(y)(y)
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Razor GEM Junior
Blade GEM Stainless 13th use...(y)(y)(y) (not sure if a doing few strops on oxide-pasted linen followed by lather helps)
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Reuzel Wood & Spice
This is a very nice & pleasant scented soap. The strength was a good medium off-puck and consistent throughout the shave. Nicely creamy and slick lather too.
Shave with razor paired with the well-used but still sharpish blade was amazingly smooth, comfortable, and quite efficient for 3passes without any issues. The result was mostly bbs to dfs. Excellent aftershave too. Very enjoyable SE shave session!
20210222_101457.jpg

MONDAY ‌02/22/21 SOTD
RazoRock Lupo V1 Aluminum
Gillette‌ 7 O'clock SharpEdge Yellow
SOC ‌Cherry‌ ‌Wood‌ ‌Boar‌
Ethos /CBL Fresh Lime Shave Soap
Barbasol Brisk Aftershave

0TpoL7p.jpg

Todays Shave Kit Monday 22nd Feb 2021

Shave Score 9.35/10.0

PreShave: Hot Shower
PreShave Cream: Proraso Refreshing
Soap: Stirling Shave Co. Sandelwood
Brush: Clear Confidence Co Synthetic Shaving Brush - Vegan-Friendly
Razor: Merkur Progress 500 (2.5, 2.5, 2.0)
Blade: Astra Platinum (3)
Post Shave: OSP - Old Sandalwood After Shave
Post Shave Balm: Proraso Aftershave Balm White

Nice BBS shave today, no complaints :)

Have a good Monday folks.

IMG_0576.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom