SOTD : Saturday 20th February to Friday 26th February 2021

View attachment 65165
SOTD Sunday 21st Feb 2021

The same shave as yesterday, same kit, same bears and the same good result! :)

Edward and Paul bear wish you all well :)

Until the next time, stay safe, stay well.

Paul.
I started scrolling down, saw the top of the photo and the first thing I thought was "Please don't say he DID shave the bears... :ROFLMAO: "

153210827_1130972320695840_5937831674749303548_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Pre: Proraso Crema Pre Barba
Soap: Proraso Green
Brush: Omega 49
Razor: Parker 22R Interceptor
Blade: Tiger Platinum (2)

Double Proraso hit made for a lovely fresh shave. The Tiger blade definitely goes into the "keep" pile. I got a good lather with the Omega, and no irritation, suggesting that I may have been correct in thinking that the Wool Fat soap was the issue for me. It's gone to a new home, which is great, and I'll just make sure to steer clear of lanolin going forward.

Last edited:
SoTd
Beautiful shave this morning with the Henckels getting a little better with each shave still taking quite a few touch ups to get BBS suppose it just gets easier to get smoother with less passes the more experience you have. Really enjoyed this one and I’m super happy with the razor @RussellR5555 being very careful with the strop and loving the straight journey, will I ever go back to DE ? That would be a no may use one from time to time but straight shaving is definitely a much more rewarding experience, looking forward to adding further to the collection
View attachment 65160View attachment 65161
I have been the same Jay , and the good friend who introduced me to straight razor shaving , did warn me I would sell my DE's. , I use a variety of razors but 80/90 percent of my shaves are Straight Razor Shaves. Thats not to say I don't enjoy other types of shaving as well.

A new SOTD week and a shave to start it all themed 'Press here to start'

View attachment 65150

View attachment 65149

Head start - Razorock Hawk V3
Start over - Schick Proline
Start up - Signature Soaps Danum
Jump start - Razorock 400
Fresh start - Banana Republic Neroli Woods

What a great start to a whole new week of having to air your smalls and show the world what your tackle looks like. And if you want to see what my nads look like just ask.
Hold back ladies I haven't got that far yet

Time to bring Signature Soaps wonderful products back in to the rotation and what a cracking start. It also happens to be great soap for the 400 brush to do it's bit. And it did.

Then scrape it all off again with that piece of brilliance in the Hawk V3 and voila ici one superb shave. One which makes me want to get my todger out and show everyone what a wonderful shave can do to your personna. But I won't so you are saved.

A very happy shave and a very happy Satanfriendly. A massage of Nivea moisturiser, a whisp of the gorgeous Neroli Woods and a shave well worthy of any quality SOTD.
'Get your nads out? We thought you said get your tabs out'

Since you haven't seen any beaver recently I thought I would give you the return of those Otoboke girls. Enjoy. I always do

View attachment 65151
Thanks Chris. Hope every is ok with you and family.

SOTD : 21st February 2021.

View attachment 65154

Shaving Recipe For the day.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Cien ~ PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Omega S10018.
Face Lather.
Lather: Van Der Hagen Scented Luxury Shaving Soap.
Blade: Personna Gem PTFE. (2)
Razor: Ever-Ready 1912. (US)

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Winter mix~) peppermint lavender eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Williams ~ Aqua Vela ASL. (Spanish Version)/ Aloe Vera Gel.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave...I've mentioned before in many of my SOTD postings, the Ever Ready 1912 (US) was my first introduction to the wonderful world of Ever Ready SE vintage razors kindly gifted to me by @Pat-W.... From my first trepidation maiden shave, i was instantly swooned by these vintage ladies, not just the looks the smooth efficiency of these razors is remarkably good as is the audio feedback i could happily shave with these razors forever but like everyone else i like to rotate my razors in my shave set ups.

A relaxing 3 pass + pick ups Close comfortable Sunday morning shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:
The Van Der Hagen soap is a very underated soap IMO.

21 February

Castle Forbes Lavender
Simfix Barrule
ATT SE1 Calypso
Feather Professional
Bart’s Balm Grapefruit and Pink Pepper

419BA90F-F51F-4E00-9B60-44475AFA6248.jpeg

A superb shave this morning, very close and wonderfully scented. The Castle Forbes Lavender is a very masculine floral and the little Simfix brush made a fabulous lather with it. Job done well.

Back
Top Bottom