SOTD: Saturday 18th December - Friday 24th December 2021.

SOTD 23-Dec
20211221_141006-01.jpeg
Brush: C&H 'Amphora' V13
Soap: P&B BlueBird
Razor: CG 'New' Level 2
Blade: GSB (2)

Nice surprise the other day, the new CG Level 2 arrived from the forward shipper, wasn't expecting it until the new year.

This ups the game from the Everyday, this is an easy to use daily driver. As with the Everyday there didn't feel like there was any risk involved but there was a little more feel to it. To put it into Karve terms I would say it's roughly a C-SB Plate.

My only negative after the first shave (so it is only the first go with it) is the reduced weight, seemingly there were comments received from users that the Everyday plate was too heavy, personally I preferred it, but to each their own.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
Thursday SOTD

5aoZgcO.png

Stando SE Limited Edition Brass / Schick Proline
Elite Razor Red/White/Blue 24mm Manchurian White
Noble Otter Firefighter Limited Edition Shave Soap & AS

BkKWeSB.gif

23/12/21
Pre - Shower
Brush - DS Cosmetics synth
Soap - P&B Star Noir
Razor - ATT Slant
Blade - 7 'o' Clock SP Black (4)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm & Lotion
A/S - Vintage Ferd. Mülhens Vintage 4711 EDC
Wk 51 2021 (6).JPG
I really do like this razor, efficient and comfortable. The next blade in this will be a Wizamet SI to hopefully bare its teeth a little.
Everything else just helped the shave along, finishing with a couple of squirts of Copycats Just Neroli on the neck.
Spot on(y)
Stay safe and enjoy your day All

Prep: Face wash with Nivea face wash
Pre: None
Razor: Supply (dot 1 plate)
Blade: Schick Injector (Chinese ones) (6)
Brush: Razorock Barber 24mm
S Cream: Murdock London

I have been neglecting the SOTD lately (not that I made more than a weekly contribution anyway) but here I am with a new monthly driver. Back to Injectors and the Supply in Classic matte is the tool of choice. I have been shaving with it for nearly a week now and decided to start incremental with the least aggressive plate (dot 1).
I don't have Supply own injector blades (which of course are not their own) so it has been loaded with a Schick Injector blades - in the yellow packaging.
The shave - in one word, inefficient. Pretty much on all shaves, including today's I end up with irritation due to multiple passes needed to remove the stubble. Dot 1 is just not working for me so I shall move up to dot 2 for next week.

The software has been a pleasant surprise. Very good lathering capabilities and the rest of properties needed for a good shave. Even so this is way overpriced in comparison to the performance it provides. It's a BST purchase for me so can't complain but I would have been disappointed had I paid full price.

Very unlikely I'll get the chance for another posting before Christmas so tranquillity, warmth, smiles, good health, and closeness (within current guidelines :) ) are just a few of the things I wish you all dear TSR members.

SOTD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom