SOTD : Saturday 12th February-Friday 18th February 2022.

Wednesday 16th February

Simpson Eagle 3 - Mitchell's Wool Fat - CJB/Feather Professional Super - Lustray Spice - Dunhill for Men EDT

It always takes me a little longer to lather the MWF....but it is always worth it. A really really good shave in 2 passes with a touchup :)

MWF... my favourite and basically only soap I use. I rub it on the wet skin and lather op... the best way in my opinion

Razor = Vintage Gibbs Travel
Blade = Vintage Super Silver ( 1 )
Brush = Shavemac 400 26mm Badger
Soap = Vintage Culmak
Splash Old Spice ( Proctor & Gamble )
Balm = Nivea Original
55265BF1-D10D-421D-8052-5CF96CE1A439.jpegA very good 3 pass shave today although this little bugger of a razor has a fair bit of bite,
i have 3 weepers as proof :ROFLMAO:
Iv had this razor for months possibly over a year and i thought it was time to give it its first outing.
To be fair it’s a very good efficient razor but it’s one that you need to give 100% concentration.
The Soap is another iv had for a while so again decided to give it a go.
i wasn’t expecting much but i was pleasantly surprised especially with the post shave.
Overall this was a good 7/10 shave
Onwards & Upwards
Stay Safe Boys

IMG_20220216_180737-01.jpeg

For anyone else into T&H Grafton today's your lucky day.... M&S have reformulated their "Harvard" range, it used to be a Dior Eau Sauvage clone but now comes in two scents, Sandalwood or Vetiver. The former smells like synthetic sandalwood on a base of synthetic musk, yuck. However, the Vetiver smells lovely... It's not a clone/replica/homage/alike of Grafton, I'm convinced it is Grafton. Probably the same fragrance oil from the same cosmetics manufacturer.

Wednesday AM 2022-02-16
Pope Gregory the Great decreed on this date in 600 that saying 'God bless you' is the correct response to a sneeze
iGLhchq.jpg

Rooney 3/3 Ivory Finest (26/60)
Ethos Grooming Mélange d'Agrumes shaving soap
Wilkinson Bonded System (11)
Ethos Grooming Mélange d'Agrumes aftershave
m41HcD2.jpg

Wed 16th February

Cyril Salter.MS ED2BAND
Williams Mug soap
Yaqi Raster V3
Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink ( 5 )
Williams Aqua Velva A/S Lotion

This was an OK Shave comfortwise, but it seems that blades in a Raster tail off quicker than normal. The finish was not as good as anticipated.I seem to remember that the same thing happened withThe Raster V2 the last time I used it.

4E3CB81D-8DB2-4666-87A9-1A37738F6A73.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom