SOTD : Saturday 10rd April to Friday 16th April 2021.

Last night's shave
IMG_20210415_194935.jpg

Paradigm Titanium II
Wizamet
Paladin PK-47 G7
Wholly Kaw Fougére Mania
Pitralon classic aftershave

Received the WK Fougére Mania yesterday which was a generous gift from @tortuga (a member from ATG). I was going to wait until the weekend but I couldn't wait.

A great soap which was easy to create a thick and glossy lather. Great slickness and protection.
The scent was stronger than I was led to believe. A nice scent too.

Have a great weekend Gents.

Cheers
Rob

The effect mask ... squeegee your eyes, the image is washed with a light ink painted effect.
I'll just wash 'em.

Eyewash%20Gif%202.gif

Todays Cold Water Shave Kit - Friday 16th April 2021

Shave Score 10.0/10.0

PreShave: Hot Shower
PreShave Cream: Proraso Refreshing
Soap: Pheonix & Beau - Imperial Rum
Brush: Yaqi 24mm - Purple Haze
Razor: RazoRock GC .84 OC
Blade: KAI (3)
Post Shave ASL: P&B - Imperial Rum
Post Shave Balm: P&B - Imperial Rum
Post Shave Cologne: John Varvartos - Artisan

3rd shave on this KAI, as some of you might have spotted it’s very rare for me to go longer than two shaves on any blade, this one feels nicer than the previous two shaves with it :)

Have a good all.

Joe

641622DB-F9F9-4D90-8400-5D2A6AD06F0B.jpeg

16/04/2021

Razor: Karve Brass OC-C
Blade: GSB (1)
Brush: FS 26mm Silvertip
Soap: LNHC Yulin
ASL: Proraso Green
ASB: Proraso Green

IMG_20210416_142934.jpg

The Karve continues to impress me. The OC-C plate and GSB delivered exactly what I wanted from them.

The Yulin was given to me by a friend across the pond. It's very slick and the scent is very nice. It's a fresh, nostril clearing scent. Paired very well with the Proraso Green products.

I've also had my haircut today. It was great to look in the mirror and remind myself how handsome I am. I should probably focus on shifting these tits I've grown over Lockdown 2 and 3 next and then I can return to full Adonis mode.

16/04/2021

Razor: Karve Brass OC-C
Blade: GSB (1)
Brush: FS 26mm Silvertip
Soap: LNHC Yulin
ASL: Proraso Green
ASB: Proraso Green

View attachment 68282

The Karve continues to impress me. The OC-C plate and GSB delivered exactly what I wanted from them.

The Yulin was given to me by a friend across the pond. Its very slick and the scent is very nice. Its a fresh, nostril clearing scent. Paired very well with the Proraso Green products.

I've also had my haircut today. It was great to look in the mirror and remind myself how handsome I am. I should probably focus on shifting these tits I've grown over Lockdown 2 and 3 next and then I can return to full Adonis mode.
Love that brush it’s a beauty

That’s what makes this game so great though Mike isn’t it? So many variables, settings, blades etc. Everyone’s face is so different. I find the 6S mild even on 5 or 6. Funny old game this shaving malarkey.
Agreed and i loved the challenge of finding the right blade for the right razor.
Like you i also find the 6s setting 5-6 quite mild ish however for me personally the astra blade combo was dreadful but you just never know i might give it another go

once the face heals :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Brush- Yaqi 24mm Marble
Soap- Ach Brito Mogno.... in a tin + Stirling Frost Drops = Coolness :cool:
Razor- Pal Injectomatic
Blade- Personna
Post- Speick ASL, Lea ASB
View attachment 68287
Not my closest shave, but a comfortable one.
I really like the Mogno and a bit of menthol goes really nicely with it :)
Don’t let @Boycie83 see that tin!, oops too late :)

Back
Top Bottom