SOTD : Saturday 06th March to Friday 12th March 2021

Good afternoon gentlemen

Brush - Yaqi Timberwolf
Razor - Progress(4) (2) (2)
Blade - Tiger Platinum #4
Soap - Signature Soaps Britania
Balm - Boots
Splash - Floid

On the way home from work today I paid a surprise doorstep visit to @Boycie83 where he generously leaves me his scraps of uneaten remnants from the night before ;-) Good to see you again Chris and thanks again for the goodies.
So onto the shave, not had a shave since Wednesday as I came out a bit blotchy on my neck so had a little rest. Four days growth effortlessly mowed down with the Progress and this Tiger blade. This blade really is excellent, anyone know anything about them?
Mrs Seaman said my face feels like glass so that’ll do for me!!

Stay safe fellas, have a great Sunday.

View attachment 66014View attachment 66015
You too Garry.

Tiger Platinum - They're a relatively new Czech product and also do a good blade called Tatra (I'll have a pack somewhere I can give you). You can buy more Tigers from Gemstone:

Code ShavingRoom10 will get you an extra 10% off

You too Garry.

Tiger Platinum - They're a relatively new Czech product and also do a good blade called Tatra (I'll have a pack somewhere I can give you). You can buy more Tigers from Gemstone:

Well it’s an excellent blade, thoroughly recommended.

You too Garry.

100 on the way :)

Hand Rub Smiling GIF

NLi3S21.jpg

I balked on buying A&E Pampelmousse when it came out as I thought "Grapefuit? Yuck!". Well, I was wrong. Just simply a beautiful green citrus shave soap!! This sample is surely Kaizen base as it's soft, but it's slicker than snot on a brass doorknob!!

Flawless shave (#5 or #6?) on this rare & obscure Gillette Shanghai Super Nacet (probably the Nacet Platinum under different guise). Epsilon Blue AS smells just like the discod. Floid Blue IMO.

NLi3S21.jpg

I balked on buying A&E Pampelmousse when it came out as I thought "Grapefuit? Yuck!". Well, I was wrong. Just simply a beautiful green citrus shave soap!! This sample is surely Kaizen base as it's soft, but it's slicker than snot on a brass doorknob!!

Flawless shave (#5 or #6?) on this rare & obscure Gillette Shanghai Super Nacet (probably the Nacet Platinum under different guise). Epsilon Blue AS smells just like the discod. Floid Blue IMO.
I loved the smell of Pampelmousse but it irritated my skin unfortunately

IMG_20210307_150331.jpg

Carbon CX 316 (0.68)
Polsilver
Chisel and Hound with V9 Fanchurian
Declaration Grooming TSM Fougére
Chatillon Lux TSM Fougére aftershave
Soundtrack: Lost Horizons "In Quiet Moments'

I had one of those 'moments' using the Chisel and Hound brush. In a word magnificent! Straight into my top three.
Very dense with a tonne of backbone, but not to the point where it becomes unusable. Really fantastic brush.

A very enjoyable shave.

@RussellR5555

Have a great week Gents.

View attachment 66016

Carbon CX 316 (0.68)
Polsilver
Chisel and Hound with V9 Fanchurian
Declaration Grooming TSM Fougére
Chatillon Lux TSM Fougére aftershave
Soundtrack: Lost Horizons "In Quiet Moments'

I had one of those 'moments' using the Chisel and Hound brush. In a word magnificent! Straight into my top three.
Very dense with a tonne of backbone, but not to the point where it becomes unusable. Really fantastic brush.

A very enjoyable shave.

@RussellR5555

Have a great week Gents.

Beautiful brush. I hear nothing but high praise for the V9 knot.

Back
Top Bottom