SOTD : Saturday 06th March to Friday 12th March 2021

Sat 6th SOTD
Cream/Soap Cella Milano (hardened into a soap-like texture)
Brush Yaqi 28mm Tuxedo
Razor Yaqi AC Aluminum
Blade Feather ProGuard 4th
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Cella Milano AS
Outstanding lather quality! Very rich and creamily slick, the scent is just too light. Wayyyy...too much from just a little...
I am just enjoying the best shaves ever with this AC razor and blade setup. Unbelievably effortless silky smooth, comfortable and efficient for 3passes resulting in another continuous bbs session. Found myself reluctant to return to DE but AC blades are just too expensive...hahaha

20210305_224602.jpg
20210306_104833.jpg

SOTD : 6th March 2021.

57.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men DEEP CLEAN Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Cien ~ PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Yaqi ~ 24mm Naples Tuxedo Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: Omega Eucalyptus Shaving Cream.
Blade : Asco Super Stainless. (D1)
Razor: Parker 87r.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus,Tea Tree, Essential Oils.+ 3 menthol crystals.Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Alcolado Glacial Mentholated Splash Lotion./L'0REAL ~ Soothing Birch Sap PSB.

Greetings,

( Egyptian DE Blade Month.)

A new shave set up to start the weekend...For the next month i shall be using various Egyptian made Lord DE blades starting with the Asco Super Stainless...The parker 87r/Asco super stainless blade was a excellent match...My skin type gets along with every Lord blade i have shaved with giving me acceptable shaving results.

A very enjoyable 3 pass + pickups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of L'0REAL ~ Soothing Birch Sap PSB.

My face is feeling smooth & cool.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

A very pleasant Saturday shave.

Razor: RazoRock Lupo 72
Blade: Gillette Platinum (1)
Brush: Semogue SOC 2-band finest 24mm
Soap&AS: Los jabones de Joserra Viriato
EdT: Dior Fahrenheit

sotd_029.jpg

Late Friday night shave
Prep: shower followed by Proraso pre shave cream
Razor: Rockwell 6S plate R4
Blade: Tatra
Brush: Semagogue HD babger
Soap: Signature Soap Hibernia ( birthday present)
ASB: Proraso
3 pass shave - the soap was v good indeed -sutble orange scent with lime /lavender . Mostly stubble free 10 hours later:)

06/03/21
Straight Shave Saturday
Pre: Face wash with Whickams pre shave soap
Brush: Silver Birch Brushes - Blue Resin 26mm Silvertip
Soap: OSP Trial Cream #1
Razor: 5/8 Thiers Issard "Evide Sonnant"
Edge by: @Fergiebilly
Post shave: Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Rosemary and Sandalwood Balm
Aftershave: Proraso Red
P3050003.JPG
A very enjoyable 2 pass shave this morning giving a comfortable DFS+ result.
I started with a light loading of the Brush tips from the trial Cream and started the lather off in the bowl, as it began to form i finished off on the face ending up with a lovely slick covering. Its good stuff this new OSP cream.
After a face rinse and chin check i built up another covering by just adding a few water drops to the brush tips and face lathering, all good.
A nice post shave routine setting me up for the day.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Saturday, 6 March 2021

PreShave: Warm to hot water—most from the boiled kettle, some from the tap
Cream: GFT Eucris
Brush: Kent BK8
Bowl: My recycled T&H cream bowl
Razor: Futur (3.5, 3.5, 3)
Blade Astra Platinum (1)
Post Shave: Alum

Fragrance: Eucrus

My usual Saturday setup; it was a nice slow and relaxing way to start the morning. Have a good weekend, folks.

Today's feature presentation brought to you in glorious monocolour has been themed by the regulatory board for theming things, 'The council tip and other recyclable stories' (PG-13)

IMG_20210306_064727.jpg

Scrap metal - Occams Enoch
Medical sharps - Titan Mild
Wood and timbers - Wee whisky barrel
Clear glass - Abbate y Mantia
Waste oil - Abbate y Mantia colonia

If I am going to go to the local recycle centre then I am going to be the smoothest shaven and best smelling person at the tip. None of these builders bum, forlorn unkempt facial appearances approach. No! I am going to be the man of the moment. Welcome to the Bootle recycling facility.

'Now go away you, you, you unshaven furry faced juvenile. This is my gal I found over at the hard plastics skip'

'Pssss love. I've never grown facial hair in my life'

An early start for tip duties and an early shave to make myself presentable. Just to sit in a bloody queue for 40 minutes. Longer than it took to shave using the ultra quick and nimble Enoch. A razor which almost equates to being an AC blade on the end of a stick which makes the General V2 appear huge.

The more I use this Occams offering the more there is to love. Very well matched to the Titan as anything else and it starts to take quite an aggressive stance which will quite happily shave strips of skin away. Strangely given its name, the Titan Mild still has a very assertive edge and doesn't miss a hair. Smooth as buggery to boot.

Another trip out for the Krokos and it turns in yet another stirling performance. And another bit of sink time spent with a gilded looking appearance. I really do love this scent and the Colonia just adds to the experience.

So yet another brilliant shave from a bunch of top class shaving artist implements and a great start to the day. Back to the tip to see what beautiful maidens I can wooo by the by the side of the household waste container. The most dapper man at Bootle waste management site by far.
Another lorry load of waste razor blades from Satanfriendly's place.

Have a great weekend forum folk and may everyone, their families and friends be well and safe

A shave without some sweet looking Japanese ladies wouldn't be a shave would it? So someone new to get your toothbrushes or sterident in to. Enjoy

And I love everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom