Brush: Razorock 400 Syn
Soap: OSP Dark Matter
Razor: Karve Stainless SB - C
Blade: Gillette 7'O'C Black (1)
Post shave: Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm: TC's Cedarwood & Patchouli Balm & Argan Oil
Aftershave: CK Be
View attachment 65996
A wonderful bit of bathroom time for a Sunday morning set up.
I overloaded with the soap today and had enough of the good stuff for about 4-5 passes, i always forget how much easier it is to get a great lather with my synths as they hold onto nothing compared to a natural brush, the RR 400 Plissoft is a lather monster.
The Stainless C Plate Karve fitted with the 7'o'C Black is a joy to use, so comfortable and efficient.
3 passes for an easy BBS finish.
A nice post shave with my EO Infused balm and argan oil, finishing with a splash of CK Be
Feeling and smelling real good.
Another plus yesterday, i received my letter to book my C-19 Vaccination, that is all sorted.
So,
Stay safe and enjoy your day all, we are not out of the woods yet, so to speak
Is that a granite dice
Edit: Just notice answer above lol

Last edited:
Sunday 7th March
Yaqi Heavy Metal - Monsavon au lait -
- Ever Ready Natural Angle Heavy Flat Top - GEM Stainless Coated #5 - Lea Classic A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
iYvae6H.jpg

Pre: shower and Proraso pre-shave cream Menthol
Soap: the neglected aka Cinderella aka Proraso Mentolo Super Formula, bowl leathering
Brush: Yaqui Sagrada
Blade: Astra Green
Razor: Above the Seygus (ATT S1 purchased from Motto with Seygus 2020 handle).
Post: Alvarez Gomez blast-off-your-socks Colonia Concentrada
A superb shave, courtesy the ATT S1 I guess. Astra green never worked so nicely for me.
And I should use more frequently my humble Proraso, a more than respectable soap.
Have a good Sunday Folks!

View attachment 66004
Very nice set up!

6/3/21

Brush - Omega 11819
Soap - Vitos Red Coco
Razor - Fat Handle Tech
Blade - Astra SP (2)
Post - Witch Hazel/Nivea Balm
AS - Superdrug Forest Fresh

Not a moment's worry during the shave but again a fair bit of irritation when I put the splash on. Again, I'm perplexed why I seem to getting some post irritation after the shave using items I have used countless times with no problems.

6/3/21

Brush - Omega 11819
Soap - Vitos Red Coco
Razor - Fat Handle Tech
Blade - Astra SP (2)
Post - Witch Hazel/Nivea Balm
AS - Superdrug Forest Fresh

Not a moment's worry during the shave but again a fair bit of irritation when I put the splash on. Again, I'm perplexed why I seem to getting some post irritation after the shave using items I have used countless times with no problems.
It might be something or nothing, but I found Nivea Balm didn’t agree with me; and I got irritation from it too.

Sun 7th March

Cyril Salter. / MS. ED2band
Officina Artigiana
RR Hawk V3-OC plate
Kai CT Mild Pink [ 4 ]
Officina Artigiana A/S Lotion

Had a very pleasant Sunday morning Shave, which seems to be the norm when i use this Italian soap.I think I perhaps rushed work on my RHS lower jawline spoiling what was potentially a Top notch finish.

IMG_1356.jpg

Pre: hot shower, sanctuary triple cleansing mousse
Brush: Yaqi 26mm mysterious space tuxedo
Soap: Wickhams Apricus
Razor: Gillette Tech
Blade: Astra SP #2
After: Brut aftershave, nivea sensitive skin balm

Went for comfortable 3 pass shave this time - DFS achieved. Pleasant scent from Wickhams soap and plentiful lather thanks to Yaqi brush - haven't used it in a while, was using my omega 49 boar, however I get much better results with this Yaqi brush - later lasts longer, is more creamy and there's way more of it with same loading time. Could it be that my omega hasn't broken in properly? Possibly.

Finished off with Brut green splash, and after few minutes nivea sensitive skin balm which is on it's way out (maybe couple more uses).

Good afternoon gentlemen

Brush - Yaqi Timberwolf
Razor - Progress(4) (2) (2)
Blade - Tiger Platinum #4
Soap - Signature Soaps Britania
Balm - Boots
Splash - Floid

On the way home from work today I paid a surprise doorstep visit to @Boycie83 where he generously leaves me his scraps of uneaten remnants from the night before ;-) Good to see you again Chris and thanks again for the goodies.
So onto the shave, not had a shave since Wednesday as I came out a bit blotchy on my neck so had a little rest. Four days growth effortlessly mowed down with the Progress and this Tiger blade. This blade really is excellent, anyone know anything about them?
Mrs Seaman said my face feels like glass so that’ll do for me!!

Stay safe fellas, have a great Sunday.

B62ED851-021F-471D-9689-2BA0E1AAD2A8.jpeg2E1CEED3-AD5B-43F2-A24E-46394D7EFCA9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom