SOTD Sat 16th Feb - Fri 22th Feb 2013...

dodgy said:
Mikael said:
[a
I was banned from our daughters room due to smelling Tabac :(
[I

Hah, now that's a smart kid,

Please give her a $10 gift from me for her complaining about the smell of dead things. Go ahead and take that out of my $150 commission for the recent #31 sale.

Grampy

Yes, I could do that, but I did explain how the score was, due to high prices for the blades to start with, your commission where negative and I would appreciate if you Paypaled me the remains asap.

I've got some cheap razor to sell soon though and then you can really start to work yourself up - if I sell razors for around £50-60 and you work hard, your commission prob would sky rocketing. Maybe not with one sale though (you still have to calculate with my with hours and deduct the price I had to pay for the razor to start with, but with your energy and smooth talk, I'm sure you'll be able to buy something nice for yourself in time for the summer, if not this summer I'm sure until the next). We're a team now Martin and I take care of my team mates :D

Good morning Gentlemen!

Proraso Pre shave cream
Kropp 11/16" Straight Razor
Omega 6191 shaving brush
Taylor of Old Bond Street, Sandalwood Soap
Taylor of Old Bond Street, Sandalwood After Shave Lotion

Kropp6-small.JPG

Edwin Jagger boar
Vintage Cussons shaving stick, grated, with new leather fragrance oil
Fatboy gold on 7, 5 with Personna Lab Blue (4th shave)
Cold water

Very nice indeed. Face feels good despite no balm

This morning:

Prep: Cold rinse
Razor: Dovo Flowing, 6/8"
Brush: Neep #1145 onyx chess pawn 26mm extra silvertip
Soap: D R Harris Marlborough
Aftershave: Prof Blighty's Red Ginger

Other than forgetting to apply scent this was first-class.

Mikael said:
dodgy said:
Mikael said:
[a
I was banned from our daughters room due to smelling Tabac :(
[I

Hah, now that's a smart kid,

Please give her a $10 gift from me for her complaining about the smell of dead things. Go ahead and take that out of my $150 commission for the recent #31 sale.

Grampy

Yes, I could do that, but I did explain how the score was, due to high prices for the blades to start with, your commission where negative and I would appreciate if you Paypaled me the remains asap.

I've got some cheap razor to sell soon though and then you can really start to work yourself up - if I sell razors for around £50-60 and you work hard, your commission prob would sky rocketing. Maybe not with one sale though (you still have to calculate with my with hours and deduct the price I had to pay for the razor to start with, but with your energy and smooth talk, I'm sure you'll be able to buy something nice for yourself in time for the summer, if not this summer I'm sure until the next). We're a team now Martin and I take care of my team mates :D

Is that the sound of a whip cracking across martins back? Arbeta hårdare slav :icon_razz:

Wednesday:

RSC cream
Semogue 2012 SE
Aristocrat Junior
Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge
Witch Hazel
Blue Stratos AS
Nivea Anti-irritation balm
L'Occitane Baux EdT

Lovely and smooth.

Morning, gents.

Wednesday:

Prep: Claus Porto Lime-oil face soap
Razor: EJ DE89 head with an iKon Bulldog handle
Blade: Perma-Sharp Super (5)
Brush: Ecotools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki brush
Shave soap: Kell's Hempl/Aloe: Juniper and Sage
A/S: Denim

Very close shave left my skin in good condition.

John said:
Is that the sound of a whip cracking across martins back? Arbeta hårdare slav :icon_razz:

:icon_lol: I would never do that ... or??

"Arbeta hårdare slav" = work harder slave (I believe in the free will though and I think Martin works better with a carrot/commission to look forward too, yep - there you have it Martin, I really am your buddy and work mate).

Mikael said:
John said:

:icon_lol: I would never do that ... or??

"Arbeta hårdare slav" = work harder slave (I believe in the free will though and I think Martin works better with a carrot/commission to look forward too, yep - there you have it Martin, I really am your buddy and work mate).

:icon_razz:I'm glad that translation came out right,your quiet right Martin will use his smooth talking charms more for cold hard cash,and lets be honest he is a smooth talker, a very,very smooth man indeed.:heart:

Prep: Hot shower
Brush: Simpson the Hive
Razor: C V Heljestrand with a Free Mason symbol and medal awards for Heljestrand
Soap: GFT Sandalwood
AS: Prada
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D

These razors are so good and todays AS scent got passed by, by the daughter (well, she's a teenager and okay is presented as "you don't stink") :D
013_zps96196f3d.jpg

Gillette Fat Handle Tech
Perma-Sharp Super (3)
Muhle Silvertip Fibre
Cella, face lathered
Simple Rich moisturiser

A swift shower and hurried 2-pass shave this morning. This razor is making me wonder why I bother with certain others.

Burgundy said:
Gillette Fat Handle Tech... This razor is making me wonder why I bother with certain others.

I had a fat handled Tech which I foolishly sold on. I'm not a fan of short handled razors and being rather slow of mind sometimes, it didn't occur to me that I could use the head on a longer/heavier handle. If memory serves, I think Fido uses a Tech head on a Lord handle. Time to start trawling the 'bay again...

e9u8v8.jpg

Pre hot towel + Calani Classic Havana + Vulfix 2234 Super + Weber Bulldog with Merkur head and Super Flash + Brummel lotion with La Chinata balm

A superb shave, gentlemen! I didn't feel the need of a firmer brush (this Vulfix produces large amounts of lather despite its floppiness) or a polished Weber head (this Merkur head shaves really well!)

Cheers!

Prep: Proraso white
Cream: Dr Harris - Windsor
Razor: Weber DLC/UFO Red Bronze Goliath XL - Polisilver
Aftershave: Dr Harris - Windsor

Lovely smooth irritation free shave, love love love Windsor.

Back
Top Bottom