Shaving Tackle

Hello chaps!! Private(s) Pig Cat checking in with an update. Well, I can't say it was pleasant but the op went OK. I did not enjoy the anaesthetic injections one bit - would anyone enjoy a complete stranger sticking needles in to their gonads? Don't answer that. The surgery itself was OK but I felt very squeamish hearing snipping noises and feeling the occasional dull movement coming from my nether regions. The op lasted no more than fifteen minutes and I was in and out the building in less than an hour. I limped out to the waiting room and gave another vasectee a hell of a fright when he saw how pale I was. I'm glad I was first that day.

The post-op pain actually wasn't too bad considering. I took some ibuprofen and got through the first couple of hours OK. Then the pain subsided, the only ongoing problem being the bloody jockstrap squashing everything up. And because of that, going to the loo is a rather delicate affair. I am going to be naughty and have a bath tomorrow, rather than Monday as advised. I can't stand the dressing and am sure it could come off soon.

All in all, not the nicest experience in the world, but the up-side is serious brownie points from SWMBO and all the other future benefits you'd expect from a vasectomy. Thanks to all for the brilliant posts in this thread. You crazy guys!! :D

Good to hear the op wasn't too bad! Mine healed quickly to the extent that I forgot about it within a couple of days. However I did get sharply reminded a couple of times taking 2 steps in one stride, or hopping off a high kerb too quickly. :eek:

Hey PC, great to hear the op went OK. Your experience sounds very similar to mine.

take it easy and get the missus' to wait on you.

Cheers Rousey

Back
Top Bottom