Shaving Tackle

OK, I'm having the snip on Friday :shock: and the doctor said to shave 'down their'. He suggested using a disposable razor and talcum powder as a lubricant :eek: . Now I had already thought that using my DE may not be the best idea, unless I wanted to risk getting performing the procedure myself, but what do you reckon to this talcum powder idea?

Any serious (and also non-serious) suggestions gratefully received.

PS Any complaints about the graphic nature of this post should be addressed to an administrator.

Talcum powder sounds ridiculous.

I'd be lathering up as per usual, using the de for some bits and switching to mach3 or KoS azure for the extra elbow skin I've got down there.

Make it a moment to remember. Menthol shaving cream and old spice to finish. :oops:

When had that op I used nose clippers to reduce the "bulk" and a then lathered up (canned foam) and used the cartridge razor I had to hand. A reasonable cream would have been better but I wouldn't go with a menthol one :eek:

Nothing to it really but a bit tricky getting your scrote to contort the way your face does though :lol:

The op's a breeze though no worse than having teeth drilled without aesthetic by a man that keeps asking if its safe....... :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously though there's nothing to worry about, just trampolining is off the cards for a few weeks.

What mad me laugh though was that mine was carried out by a Doctor Hampton, seriously :D

Make sure you say the magic words..."general anaesthetic please!"

A local sounds much easier (the NHS will recommend it but purely on a cost basis) but involves a needle into your gonads. Still, some men enjoy that kind of thing, apparently. :shock:

What have you opted for?

Take some supportive undercrackers to wear when coming out of hospital; good support is helpful when first snipped, believe me.

Enjoy!

OK, starting this thread was perhaps not such a good idea. Should have known there'd be information proffered regarding pain. I am having LA, but I wasn't given the choice. The cost to the NHS would increase considerably with a GA so I think it's best to accept what's offered. It's not the needle that worries me so much as the strange feeling of rummaging around down there that I'll no doubt get. I feel funny while giving blood, so I expect to be squirming about even more!! SWMBO has had two Caesareans, one of them an emergency, so I just have to remember that she's been through so much more than me.

And back to the original question, I agree with you chaps that talcum powder seems a strange choice. No one would use it on their face, though I suppose facial hair is tougher than pubic hair. Well, mine is anyway! Unless I hear different I think I'll use a thin lather and a disposable - probably SWMBO's Ladyshave thingy or whatever it's called. It's taken me nearly two years to get a nick-free shave on my face. I don't fancy an incredibly steep learning curve for my knackers.

Can I just apologise once again to any sensitive gentlemen reading this. I expect that Sir Prize has fainted clean away. :lol:

Blyth Spirit said:
Take some supportive undercrackers to wear when coming out of hospital; good support is helpful when first snipped, believe me.

Don't worry, they have jock-straps available to purchase. :shock:

Blyth Spirit said:
Just from a TSR perspective PC...will you be doing a video similar to Mantic's, to help future 'pube noobs'?

All the great screen stars have to start somehere...

:twisted:

:lol: An acting role? I'm sure I can rise to the challenge. It will stretch me, but I'm sure I can pull it out of the bag. I'll go to any lengths to make it to the final cut. :?

The big question will be how my video compares to Mantic's. Well I'm sure there won't be a vas deferens. :? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom