Shaving Tackle

Rev-O said:
PC can you wife get you some pre-med from work? If not I can PIF you some diaz (ooh - dealing in Class C controlled substances!)

I got loads of the stuff over the Summer but only took it twice as it was treating the symptoms not the cause, is horribly addictive and renders you less than fully able. Hence I still have the stash. But as a pre-med, it's great.

I can swap for coke or weed

:lol:

Hello Ollie

I had to have a circumcision back in October and although not necessary for the op I was advised to "tidy up" because of some of the things they need to do.

Mate, I felt butchered although never in the whole time just after the op or the recovery period did I actually feel as much pain as I thought I would.

Any op down there is gonna be a bit on the grim side.

On topic, trim with scissors or clippers, lather as per usual and shave (id advise using a Mach 3 or similar) being very careful ;)

Nicks sting a bit more "down there"

P.S. The piss taking dies down after a few weeks

joe mcclaine said:
Army pal of mine had it done in Military hospital.

He reckons they let the tea lad loose on him and is convinced they slipped one of his plums out and trod on it before suffing it back in.

He didn't have a nice time of it.

Just sharing, like.

You'll be 'rate.

:lol: ROFL :lol:

PC It's a canter. Got mine done in the clap clinic where they do them all day every day. Doc told me the regional clinics might only do them every few months. Three women done mine, NOT an erotic experience. Put your feet up for 3 days, don't move off the sofa. I know you've got kids and that might be problematic. Took my own stitches out too. Got mine done on the Mon., took them for a test drive on the Thurs. ;)

Good luck with it Adam. I'm fortunate that in my case there's no need for it. Surprised nobody has suggested the DIY solution - tight elastic band round the nuts. Leave in place for a few days and voila!

Oh, and another tip, PC. When you have to collect your sample so that they can check the 'content', unscrew and remove the lid of the jar BEFORE you start, else all hell breaks loose as you reach the point of no return.

I made a right mess of our bath.

Ian

Thank you everyone for such a brilliant mix of humour and banter, with even a tiny bit of genuinely good advice mixed in for good measure. TSR is great. I came for the shaving but stayed for the friendship. Feel the lurve, group hug etc......

:D

PS I'll let you know how it all goes, with pictures if you're lucky.

Back
Top Bottom