Shaving Tackle

The snip's a breeze. The worst bit - apart from the agonising pain, of course - was having to go to the local Marie Stopes clinic to have it done and sitting next to miserables girls with their guilty-looking boyfriends or cross mothers, all waiting to go in for their abortions. That was deeply depressing.

The worst bit of the op, though (apart from the agonising pain, of course) was twofold: the needle straight into the nuts and the awful smell of burning as they lazered through the tubes, the smell of one's own smoking flesh is not something I ever want to experience again.

And that's it, nothing to it. Apart from the agonising pain, of course. But let's not dwell on that.

I made the mistake of going to the big national exhibition three days later and dosed myself up with pain killers, only to find after a couple of hours walking around that my socks were inexplicably wet. When I checked I found it was blood was running down my leg and had been soaked up by sock. Not very nice.

But seriously Adam, there's nothing to it. I know coz your wife told me.

About 20 years ago I worked with a penny-pinching contractor (as opposed to the other type of contractor, the nice ones) who was off for the snip. "I'll be in later," he said, being so tight as to not want to lose an hour's pay more than he had to.

Sure enough, a bit later, he was back in the office. "Not a problem!" he said. "Don't know what all the fuss is about!"

An hour or so later the anaesthetic wore off. I've never seen a man go that colour before. He took the rest of the day off. Wouldn't ordinarily laugh at a man in nad pain, but ay caramba it was great to see him get his come uppance.

There's probably a joke in there about "come uppance"... just don't.

Army pal of mine had it done in Military hospital.

He reckons they let the tea lad loose on him and is convinced they slipped one of his plums out and trod on it before suffing it back in.

He didn't have a nice time of it.

Just sharing, like.

You'll be 'rate.

May I suggest Trumper's Hairless Coconuts Cream?

Why not ask those members who regularly shave 'Down South'? (Fido and Antdad, for example) :roll:

Good luck with it mate. :?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://p10.hostingprod.com/@spyblog.org.uk/rat/archives/buster_gonads.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://p10.hostingprod.com/@spyblog.org ... gonads.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Pig Cat said:
Can I just apologise once again to any sensitive gentlemen reading this. I expect that Sir Prize has fainted clean away. :lol:
Sensitive? - what the devil d'ye mean sir? - if it was left to me all you would need would be a pair of bricks!

I shaved my "gentleman's area" with a Mach3 before going for my snip.

The op was easy. The Doctor gave me some diazapam to take an hour before. Wife drove the there (had too as I was off my tits on the aformentioned diaz). Had the op, durig which the the Doctor had a CD of Mozart playing in the room. He said that it was for him as much as me, and it also helped to cover the fizzing noise of my tubes being courterised.

2 stitches (he made 2 holes) and 2 pairs of underpants, and off home to watch the test match with frozen peas on my vegetables.

That was on the Friday, back in work on Monday. Doddle.

The only complication was that the dissolving stitches didn't, so I took them out myself.

Ian

PC can you wife get you some pre-med from work? If not I can PIF you some diaz (ooh - dealing in Class C controlled substances!)

I got loads of the stuff over the Summer but only took it twice as it was treating the symptoms not the cause, is horribly addictive and renders you less than fully able. Hence I still have the stash. But as a pre-med, it's great.

I can swap for coke or weed

:lol:

first things first, why are you having the op :?

i'm sure ladies can have a non-invasive proceedure these days as opposed to the old hystericalrectum

put it this way, it could all go wrong and you'll never get a woody again :cry:

with the local anesthetic MAKE SURE it's working before they slice you open.
my mate had it done on a sat morning and the snipper was in a rush as he had the first tee booked for a round of 18.
well he didn't wait for it to start working and my mate broke the nurses hand squeezing it while shouting MUTHA-FCUKER :eek: :shock:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

lmao poor guy.
rather you than me pig sack, I mean ball cat, sorry Pig Cat

wee song for ye not quite mozart but more fitting :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-jJa34Rqm8[/youtube]

then some jokes :p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBL-BIM2Cc[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom