Shave of the day. W/C Saturday 4th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday

Santa Maria la Novella crema da Barba/shavemac D01 two band/Parker 97R with Shark Super Chrome/Burberry ASB

P1140684.jpg

P1140683.jpg

Mikael said:
Max: Nice blade! Sounds like a keeper to me :D

Thursday morning
Pre: Hot shower
Brush: Simpson Commodore
Razor: Joh. Engström
Cream: Salter Sandalwood
AS: Dr Harris Sandalwood
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D
Used Proraso today, since I felt a little flogged a couple days. I think it´s due to the cold weather and it worked out fine, so far. This blade doesn´t look like much, but it´s a splendid shaver :D.
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/micke2010/SOTD/PC080007800x636.jpg
I´ll start using links from today, since I can´t post 800/600 pics here and I don´t want to save two pics for every SOTD.

Mikael you can post 800x600 pics, the pic you have linked is 800x636

Friday

Merkur 15c
Crystal IP
Omega 81052
Palmolive
Alum
Xeryus AS

1st usage of the Omega, a bit scrubby, a bit smelly and lacking a little in lather otherwise a pleasant brush to use; I'm looking forward to when its broken in :)

DFS

Friday

Kropp 5/8
New Forest 2201 Brush
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap
Aqua Velva
Neil Miller 3" Basic Bridle Leather Strop
Penhaligon's English Fern edt

Yeah, that's right, I'm back on the horse, and it all appears to be better than before.

Ian

Friday:
Hot towel
Ever Ready 12a/Nannys Eucalyptus
Wilkinson Sword Classic/Wilkinson blade (german) :D
Alum
Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve

Refreshing, interesting, an OK shave really.
regards, beejay

Friday morning
Pre: Hot shower
Brush: Henks 21 mm silvertip
Cream: Da Bomb Potomac
AS: La Coste + Proraso
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D
Very nice soap! Love the scent + it got one of the best cushion effects I´ve seen. Strike that: it got the best cushion effect I´ve seen, ever :D
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/micke2010/SOTD/PC090005800x650.jpg

Boab, this comes up if I have a pic wider than 600: "Your images may only be up to 600 pixels wide"

Friday 10th December

Tabac - Duke 2 - Gillette Fatboy 4/6 - Gillette 7 o'clock Yellow (1) - Ogallala Bay Rum Sandalwood

Received my "new" Fatboy back from replating yesterday so had to give it a run out. Nice shave. Two WTG passes, 4 then 6. The blade was sharp and smooth. Not a hint of any irritation and a close enough shave. The Bay Rum and Sandalwood is fantastic and the sandalwood scent lingers all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom