NF 2211
Coates Tea Tree and Rosemary cream
GFT Coral Skin Food
GFT Moisturiser

Nice shaves both days

Razor: Rolls Razor
Cream: Prairie-Creation JDM Cherry Blossom
Brush: Vie-Long 16728

Wring 2x. 1min15. 3 pass. Sans moisturiser.

This is very nice scent it's not overpowering and just done right. I love it. I could lather for hours on end and not realise it. Much better shave compared to yesterday.

Monday morning
Pre: Hot shower
Brush: Custom NF two band
Razor: Calfa, made in Japan
Soap: Nannys Ice and slice
AS: Ogallala Lime and Peppercorns
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very clean :D
I red a thread about a guy who only used one pass (straight) and I tried it this morning. I had to do one touch up to get clean, but I don´t think it´s for me, got a little too scratchy for my taste.
PC050010800x598-1.jpg

Monday

Trumper Razor
Gillette 7 OC Permasharp
New Forest 2201
MWF
L'Occitane Cade asb

Nice! Back to morning shaves while there's no snow to clear.

Ian

Monday

Merkur 15c
Crystal IP
Vulfix 2235
Body Shop Maca Root Cream
Alum
Old Spice Whitewater

DFS, 1st time with the Maca Root, and I found it very good both in performance and fragrance.

Monday:
Hot towel
Butterscotch 'leTuft' silvertip/ Scodioli Laudanum Soap
Superspeed/7 o'clock yellow
Alum
Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve

Close, fresh, invigorating :)
regards, beejay

Monday

Watching the snow fall from the bathroom window, most people here thought the trouble was over, tell that to SWMBO who has been stuck on a bus since about 8am.

Anyways, im not back to work till tomorrow so today...

Merkur 34C
Merkur Super Platinum
No Name Badger Brush
Speick Cream
Thayers Superhazel
Old Spice Fresh Lime

As good a shave as I've had. I really don't understand all the hating on the Merkur blades. First time I'd used one since I bought my razor and found it to be close and comfortable. I guess that for the price you'd expect a miracle shave.

Oh well, off to do the dishes and read for a bit as there is nothing else to do just now.

andyjreid said:
Monday
Merkur 34C
Merkur Super Platinum
. . . I really don't understand all the hating on the Merkur blades. First time I'd used one since I bought my razor and found it to be close and comfortable. I guess that for the price you'd expect a miracle shave.
I think the problem with the merkur blades is that there are cheap blades that seem to do the same thing.

Monday
Mühle R89
Israeli (2)
NF2211
Nannys Citrus Zinger Soap
GFT Coral Skin food
GFT Mosituriser

A nice (BBS) shave. Since getting the NF brush, I can get great lather and shaves with Nannys Soap.

NatJag said:
I think the problem with the merkur blades is that their are cheap blades that seem to do the same thing.

Agreed,

I'll use what I have but I couldn't really see myself spending £5 on 10 of them however it is still cheaper that the cartridge alternative.

Good morning,

Monday

Feather and Futur
Nanny's eucalyptus shaving soap
Omega 81230 boar brush
Proraso AS splash
Boots moisturiser
Hugo Boss Hugo EDT

After reading the Merkur Futur thread yesterday, I decided to dial up to six for this one. At six, the blade seems to be swinging in the breeze and I was certainly very focused while shaving. First pass on 6 and , because I was a little timid shaving my jawline, around my hooter and lips, I had some touching up to do. The first pass was close enough, but I dialed down to two and did a quick ATG pass.

All in all, a good, close shave.

Thanks.

Monday, 12-06-10.

Soap from Aleppo - TGN UK Super Badger - British Gillette Aristocrat #58 - Derby Extra #1 - Pre PREP - Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood shaving soap - Alum block - Astringent Thayers Lemon - ASL Royal Copenhagen Musk + ASB Truefitt & Hill.

Afeitado06-12-10001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom