Status
Not open for further replies.
After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

Saville Row badger (old 205)
1958 Toggle/Iridium
The Soap Opera Himalaya SS
Lucky Tiger AS and Face Tonic
Miller Harris 'Feuilles de Tabac' EdT

My semi annual drive with the Toggle. Yeah, once in a great while it'll call to me, and that's what happened this morning. Heh, much as I try to love this thing, it's just not a great fit. There's a bunch of things in this design I don't care for, but it's still fun to use this razor sometimes.

First time wearing this scent, and I know it's a good one for me. A small decant was included in a recent purchase of mine, and I was glad to see that stuff. This was a frag I'd wanted to sniff for a while now, and that particular monkey's finally off my back. Reminds me a bit of Aramis 'Havana', which I wear fairly often.

BBS results,

Martin

Attachments

• Toggle 020.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 61
Sunday

Allen & Son 5/8
Ever Ready 1912 & Gem
Palmolive
Omega 81052
Alum
Oldspice whitewater

Very nice. The Ever Ready was used to get the odd hairs on my neck which grow in the wrong direction to be easily got by a straight. The Allen & Son was freshly honed on my new coticule and sharp enough, but I shall work to improve on that.

Sunday, 01-30-11.

Soap from Aleppo 100% olive - Kimson silvertip - Gillette Rocket HD500 - Gillette Platinum #2 - Pre JASÖN Shave Therapy - Acca Kappa 1869 shaving cream - Alum block - ASL Pinaud Clubman Vanilla + Gel aftershave JASÖN 6 in 1.

Afeitado30-01-11-1.jpg

Sunday

Proraso sensitive pre/post
Merkur 34C HD and Super Iridum
D R Harris Arlington soap
Bee Jay custom super badger
Trumpers Lime Skin Food
D R Harris Arlington cologne

5th shave with my recently acquired 34C and a new Super Iridium blade gave me a lovely smooth. I really like the lime Skin Food and I finished it off with the lovely Arlington cologne :)

Sunday
Mitchells Wool Fat SS/Semogue EL 2010 #100 brush/Edwin and Jagger DE89BL with Astra/444 alum bock/Art of Shaving lavander balm (sample)
P1160284.jpg

Saturday

* didn't shave *

Sunday

Merkur Futur (#6)
Feather
Tabac soap
Simpsons Commodore X1
Lloyds Chemist Witch Hazel
RSC Post Shave Moisturising Balm
Pinaud Clubman AS Lotion

A fresh Feather, an extra day's stubble and a Futur dialled up to the max makes for one of THE best shaves. Two passes + small touch-up = smooth as a baby's backside & not a nick in sight. Bliss!

Sunday morning

GFT limes skin food pre
Slim adjustable
Gillette super thin
phytohydra shaving cream
nf2211
alum
Prof blightys old lemons and limes balm
Old spice fresh lime

No shave since thursday , had a visit to the dental surgeon. My face hurts like a bastard and the two types of antibiotics are making my
stomach as sick as a pig. Nice shave though.Very nice.

Monday

Hot shower
KOS Azor M Razor
Simpsons 57 2 band Super
Arko Soap
Thayers and boots unscented moisturiser
Brut EdT

Effortless Shave, slight weeper on the neck but a DFS.

Monday

Hot Shower
Loccitane Face Wash
Slim Adjustable
Superthin #3
NF2211
T and H West Indian Limes
Loccitane Face Splash
Loccitane ASB

The T and H West Indian limes was a sample from the sample pack i ordered,lovley smell of lime just love the T and H creams.

Monday:

Hot shower
Sir Irisch Moos cream, Edwin Jagger BB
Edwin Jagger DE87, Gillette 7 o'clock yellow (2)
Cold rinse, alum
Sir Irisch Moos aftershave

2 passes plus some touching up.
Smooth criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom