Status
Not open for further replies.
IanM said:
<cockney>Laaaaavleeeeee</cockney>

Ian

:lol:

Wednesday Evening

Lord razor + Feather (2)
Tabac (with a touch of KMF Key Limes cream)
Newy 2201
Proraso splash

For an inexpensive razor, the Lord performs remarkably well -- more aggressive than my Merkur 39c long-handled slant (believe it or not). As for Fido's little gem, not one hair shed as yet. Excellent.

Thursday

TSD OC Razor
1971 NOS Gillette Thin (1)
Wilkinson Sword Boar
MWF
Pashana Bay Rum AS

WOW what a blade, for something thats nearly 40 it gave a superb shave, sharp as a feather and smoother, wish they made these now, needless to say an effortless BBS was had.

TTFN

Tony

Thursday, 09-02-10. MUSIC: Neil Young_LP: Harvest

Soap from Marsella - Omega 21116 boar - Gillette Aristocrat #58 Coronation set - Super Iridium #2 - Pre Proraso - Proraso shaving soap - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASL Proraso + ASB Sul Filo del Rasoio.

Afeitado02-09-10002.jpg

Thursday

Whire proraso pre/post
NF 2201
Trumpers Coconut cream
Flair Tip Rocket + Astra SP (2)
Thayers Lemon
Proraso ASB

First time out with the Rocket - a really good shave. My EJ mastiff is great and I love it, but this could take its place. A really close yet very comfortable shave very smooth on the neck also.

Best shave in a while. :shave

Wednesday

Kent BK4
Gebr. Lang Fermarud 3/8

Taylor's sandalwood cream and aftershave

By way of contrast to the Hamburg Ring lather shovel, I took a gamble on this dainty little thing being shave ready. It was, but only just, so this wasn't a fantastic shave, but the razor shows promise I think. Certainly just right for getting in under the nose.

Thursday lunchtime in a rush (as always) before work on a late shift!

Pre - Hot shower and Proraso
Soap - Nannys citrus zinger
Brush - Simpsons Commodore X1
Razor - Mergress
Blade - Gillette Super Thin (3)
AS - Old Spice Fresh Lime

First use of Nannys Citrus and my new Simpsons Commodore. I was very impressed with both. The X1 is tiny in comparison to my other brushes but lathered very well! The Fresh Lime to continue the citrus theme. Not my closest shave given I had 1 eye on the clock but acceptable.

Thursday

Hot shower to start
Gillette fusion gamer (3)
Palmolive grated soap
Vulfix 404
TOBS Eton College AS

Tried my new AS today and I must say I'm very impressed with the Eton college, it doesn't smell that similar to the creme but it's very good and has made it to the top of my list and has further reminded me why the he'll did I use to pay 30 - 40 for a designer smell! And the vulfix 404 continues to impress.

Thu 2010-09-02: Birthday shave

ESPA mud pre > Black-handled SS > Gillette Platinum > EJ Sandalwood sc > Semogue 1250 > alum > DRH Sandalwood as > Proraso asb

IMG_1316.jpg

Canon EOS 5D II > Sigma 15/2.8 EX DG Fisheye > Manfrotto 190MF4 > Zanussi ZKG2125 'Easyiron'

Thursday

1930 Gillette New Regent
Lord Platinum blade
Body Shop Maca Root cream
Simpsons Commodore X1
Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera
Jasper Conran Man AS Balm
Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

hunnymonster said:
I think you might need to resize that a bit bigger PC - I'm not short of lamp oil, but that's smaller than some postage stamps - and where are the carrots? :lol:

OK HM done, but you'll have to delete the smaller one for me as I don't know how! :roll: Also, could you tell me how to make my pictures appear within the post and not in that little attachment box thingy? Is there something about this in the help section? This is important as I feel my photography skills are growing. Everything is in pretty good focus and I managed to compose and take the shot before the freezer started beeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom