Shave of the day. W/C Saturday 26th Feb 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunes
Scottish Fine soap Classic/Semogue SOC tejon dos bandas/Merkur HD con RED IP/Myrsol Agua de Limon/Kiehls Balsamo
P1160430.jpg

Tuesday

Gillette Fusion
Ever Ready 150 restore
Palmolive Sensitive Cream
PB Brute AS

Poor shave today, I won't be using the cream again

Thuesday
Pre: Hot shower
Brush: New Forest High Mountain
Razor: Klas Törnblom
Cream: T&H WIL
AS: Mennen
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Uberclean :D
Love this blade, 6/8 at the tip and 5/8 closest to the tang. First go with a T&H cream, I liked it and loved the scent, even tohugh I made lather for everyone in this forum :lol:
002800x614.jpg

Tuesday

Missed yesterday - just way too busy :0)

W/sword Classic
W/Sword Brush
Astra Superior Platinum Blade
Arko Shave Stick - Slivers in the latherbowl
Real Shave Men's Soothing Shave Balm
Tommy Hilfiger Cologne

Great lather today - think I have that sussed now :shave
3 passes WTG, XTG and ATG, on small nick on the front of my chin, other than that nice and smooth shave with no redness or blotches
Only place i'm struggling to get nice and close is the point of the chin (the bit where it turns tightly into your neck - hope that makes sense :ugeek: )

Still a basic setup, hoping the postie will have a few packages for me this week

Can't beleive I am actually enjoying shaving :D

Tuesday 1st March

Martin de Candre Savon à Raser - Semogue 2010 LE - Gillette NEW #88 - Shark Super Stainless (1) - Ogallala Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorns

Tuesday

'66 Superspeed
Shark Super Chrome Blade
New Forest 2201 Brush
'John Lewis' Shaving Soap
Alum
Nivea 'Cool Kick' asb

Ian

Yellow Jim said:
Ids said:
Tuesday

Gillette Fusion
Ever Ready 150 restore
Palmolive Sensitive Cream
PB Brute AS

Poor shave today, I won't be using the cream again

How do you find it compared to the normal Palmolive?

In all fairness it didn't irritate think the problem is me, I'm a face latherer and this suits the bowl me thinks.

Tuesday

Ever Ready 1912 + Gem
Vulfix 2235
Blighty B&W Cream
Alum
Old Spice Whitewater

Nice close Shave. Blighty's cream is causing me some experimentation, it needs very little water and my Vulfix brush was way to wet.

Ids said:
In all fairness it didn't irritate think the problem is me, I'm a face latherer and this suits the bowl me thinks.

Given how your skin reacts, I would be tempted to forget face lathering completely. When the brush first hits your face, the product on the brush can be in a fairly undiluted state, which is probably not ideal.

I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but I do have to be very careful when face-lathering with creams.

Ian

Tuesday:

Edwin Jagger de87
Red Personna
Muhle brush
Palmolive stick + Erasmic cream
Bulldog post shave balm

4th outing for the new EJ today. Decided to load it with a red Personna - fairly smooth but less efficient than the Treet Platinum, especially with my tricky neck/chin areas. It looks like the Treets could become my main blade as they seem to work equally well with all my razors. Don't cost much either :)

Jos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom