Great pic Mikael. :icon_biggrin:

Saturday:

T+H 1805 cream
Edwin Jagger black badger
Merkur 34 C HD
Gillette 7 o'clock yellow (1)
T+H 1805 aftershave balm
T+H 1805 cologne

Face lathered, 3 passes, super smooth and rather beautiful smelling.

Pic to follow. (Of the kit, not the face).

Friday 07-01-11.

Soap from Aleppo 25% laurel - Rooney 1/3 silvertip - Gillette Rocket HD 500 - Gillette 7 O'clock SharpEdge (yellow) #2 - Pre Myrsol emulsión - Dr. Harris Marlborough shaving soap - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASB Truefitt & Hill - ASL Myrsol Agua Balsámica.

Afeitado01-07-11002-1.jpg

Friday

Muhle R41/ Yellow 7 O'Clock
Shavemac Silvertip
Valobra stick, grated into bowl
Jojoba oil

The Valobra hard soap, while very good and nice smelling, isn't in the same league as Speik or WS stick as far as lather quality goes imo.

Friday

Neo Custom 2 band
Provence Sante
Muhle R41 + Shark SS (1)
Alum
Natural Limes A/S
Natural Limes Balm

result: 3 passes, smooth, some irritation on neck , but post shave stuff took care of that. :D

Friday AM

Merkur 11c
Merkur SS (3)
NF 2201
Wilkinson Sword Soap Stick

Nivea ASB
Tabac AS

Terrific ! Wilkinson is a very good soap and often overshadowed by the (also first class) Palmolive.

Delighted, and still smooth chopped (again) since 0630hrs.

AdamSmith said:
Blyth Spirit said:
Thursday AM

Merkur 11c
Merkur SS (2)
NF 2201
Tabac Soap Stick

Nivea ASB
Forest Fresh AS
Blyth,
Is the 11c a 2-piece twist to open like the HD and Slant? Can you compare it to the Muhle R41 with the same head? Cheers

Yes, it's the third sister in the family - and the closest cutting (for me). I love it.

I also love my R41 (2009/10 version) which - oddly enough - is brilliant with Derby blades; trust me. The 11c is certainly more robust and at the moment I can't fault it nor put it down.

Friday evening, Stage 5 in the Super Thin experiment.
Prep: Hot shower.

Gillette Slim Adjustable, set to 4, with a Gillette Super Thin (third shave with this)
Nanny's Lime Silly Soap
Vulfix 404 Bodger

Three simple passes, wtg, xtg, atg. No touchups.
Thought I might as well try the alum block after not avoiding it for a while due to skin irritation - seems to be doing the job once more as I have no irritation now.

Decided it's a Barbershop Bay Rum Day so I splashed on a copious portion of that lovely lotion upon my freshly shaven coupon - bliss:icon_razz:

Ainslie

Lovely shave today, feel quite refreshed.

Razor: Fatboy
Blade: Yellow 7 o'clock
Brush: Chubby 1
Soap: Mama bears Rose

Ever ready 1912 ornate handle

Semogue 730

Gem stainless steel blade

Body shop maca root shave cream

Nivea extreme comfort A/S balm

New Forest Tubby 2
Gillette Fatboy
Lord Superstainless
Via Men Cream
Alum stone
Palmolive lotion
Floid balm

Today was opening day. Premiere of Via Men cream and Palmolive lotion .Via Men cream, made by Confiança (manufacturer of creams as Veleiro, O'Melhor and Top Secret) I think is the best of my collection of cheap cream is very thick and I got a sticky foam and very moisturizing, I do not know whether this influences that contains lanolin, if someone finds a better cream € 1.49 to tell me, lotion Palmolive reminds me Aqua Velva smell, in addition also contains some menthol and that is appreciated

Friday Night:

• - Parker 84R 3-piece blingmeister razor
    - Asco Blue & Red super stainless & painless blade
    - Vie Long 12705 hoss floss brush
    - Vulfix Persian Mushk shave cream
    - MICAlum stick
    - Thayers' Lavender witch hazel
    - Agua Lavanda Puig splash as ASL - just like Ol'; Blue Eyes ...

... Hhhhyyyyy dunnnnnit hhhhmmmyyyyy wayyyy-oop!

RE: Friday

N_Architect said:
Eclipse day again, and no shave this morning.

But I'm planning a hopefully nice SOTD shot for tomorrow which may perhaps awaken Mikael's' cats from their long and boring sleep... :p

Now that I think of it again, a few straights acquired in the last two months but no frameback in the collection... Hmmm...

Nice one there, Mikael.

Oboy, do they sleep. It´s rather funny that they want to go out, it seems like they´re sleeping there too. Thank you K! I´ve got a couple more coming soon and a rather nice one I´m thinking of using tomorrow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom