Shave of the day W/C Saturday 25 June

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Wednesday

Mikael said:
N_Architect said:
(a) do all W&Bs have no jings on top and bottom of the tang? or is this just my extrapolation after seeing this one today (in Mikael's shot) and knowing from the couple of W&Bs I have (who happen to be the same, i.e. w/o jings)?

(b) +1 on the comment re a freshly honed Miller blade, very very sharp indeed, or lethally sharp if you prefer...

a) if you mean ribbes/knurleds in the metal, that prevents the fingers from slipping, you´re right. It´s not very common on W&B:s. But there´s an uppoint with that = not so much gunk get cought there :D

b) For me Neil is the best honemeister out there and I prefer/love his edges. Only one has come close to his standards in my book and it´s Sham in USA (active on SRP). Our Andy´s good too, but I don´t have extensive experience with his work. I´ve got some experience from different guys. I would guess Tom (jendeindustries) here is very good too by now. Anyhow, Neil can do your edge any way you like it - if you think his edges are to sharp you can ask him to finish on a coticule instead and it´ll be smoother.

Max: No shit, I´ve got look into that. Are you sure? Wwith this kind of amber coulor??? :icon_lol:

Yep, same colour. I believe its quite inexpensive too. They stock it in my local ICA in Limhamn, but I dont know if its a stocked througout ICA in Sweden.

/Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom