Saturday 6th November to Friday 12th of November of 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about this particular SOTD before it has even started......................

And an almost instant follow up with a shave themed 'Phew. Right shave, right week'

Saturday 6rd November 2021 - Rocnel Elite 2.1
Check for 2th time - Dorco Prime
For a 3th time - Yaqi Dandelion
Yup, right week - MDC Fougere
One upmanship smartarsedness - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos Cologne

Keep it short you boring old fart. Another great shave out with the Rocnel proving itself a boss razor.

Dear Sir/Madam

It was indeed shit and please make up for a dreadful show by playing out with some of those Japanese girls from Otoboke with some Beavers.

Indeed

And bushes? Whatever next?

I love you all

05 November
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Taj Resin 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Arkadia
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34G / Gillette Minora Stainless #31 .... finished (maximum 30 shaves for this blade)
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Tabac Craftsman

07 November
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Butterscotch 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Arkadia
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #31 .... still going
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Tabac Craftsman

Lost Tribe of the Sith book 4 of 9

Last edited:
He needs to take a firm grip on his ordinals!

Gillette Aristocrat #22, London Bridge, Vintage Butterscotch Simpsons Special Re-knotted in Best by Simpsons, Hampshire Wool Fat #3, Benjamin’s Bay Rum, Bulldog Balm

Blade was rough and tuggy today so methinks they’re good for three and done. Such a bonnie wee dense brush in REAL catalin butterscotch. New balm for me and made in England too - like it a lot. Cannae beat vintage!

Status
Not open for further replies.