Saturday 6th November to Friday 12th of November of 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night's shave with theme 'Oh no wrong bloody week again!'

View attachment 79599

We need a shave of the month - Claymore Evolution
Oh bloody no - Feather Proguard
Not this again - Muhle ivory
Mmmmmmmph - Menrock Scicilian Lime

This shave belonged to last week's SOTD so why make an entry in to this week's?

Easy. It is dedicated to @TobyC so that last week's SOTD doesn't appear at the top of the list and hence preventing him making an accidental (?) entry followed by cursing us all.

I saved the hassle

Many thanks to @mpf9ret for sending me 2 Feather Proguard blades as he swore they made even more sense of the Evo. And once again he was 100% correct (as per usual). Again a no hassle fit for my technically incorrect Claymore being as it appears to be a duff because every blade to date has slipped straight in. None of these proficient superior versions which don't suit anything here.

Buttery smooth all the way and a superb finish to top everything off.

Grin factor warp 10 all the way

And as a present to Toby I give you the 'Pantyhose' girls and some song or other which I don't have a clue what it is called but always make me happy

thinking-thinking-maps-woman-thinking.jpg

5t86zk.jpg

1636234931487.png

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about this particular SOTD before it has even started......................

And an almost instant follow up with a shave themed 'Phew. Right shave, right week'

20211106_161231.jpg

Saturday 6rd November 2021 - Rocnel Elite 2.1
Check for 2th time - Dorco Prime
For a 3th time - Yaqi Dandelion
Yup, right week - MDC Fougere
One upmanship smartarsedness - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos Cologne

Keep it short you boring old fart. Another great shave out with the Rocnel proving itself a boss razor.

1636235174163.png

Dear Sir/Madam

It was indeed shit and please make up for a dreadful show by playing out with some of those Japanese girls from Otoboke with some Beavers.

Indeed

1636235627009.png

And bushes? Whatever next?

I love you all

05 November
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Taj Resin 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Arkadia
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34G / Gillette Minora Stainless #31 .... finished (maximum 30 shaves for this blade)
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Tabac Craftsman

07 November
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Butterscotch 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Arkadia
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #31 .... still going
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Tabac Craftsman

Lost Tribe of the Sith book 4 of 9
8101282.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 79606

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about this particular SOTD before it has even started......................

And an almost instant follow up with a shave themed 'Phew. Right shave, right week'

View attachment 79600

Saturday 6rd November 2021 - Rocnel Elite 2.1
Check for 2th time - Dorco Prime
For a 3th time - Yaqi Dandelion
Yup, right week - MDC Fougere
One upmanship smartarsedness - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos Cologne

Keep it short you boring old fart. Another great shave out with the Rocnel proving itself a boss razor.

View attachment 79607

Dear Sir/Madam

It was indeed shit and please make up for a dreadful show by playing out with some of those Japanese girls from Otoboke with some Beavers.

Indeed

View attachment 79608

And bushes? Whatever next?

I love you all
He needs to take a firm grip on his ordinals!

980BCDBC-D262-434B-8F1E-D072124A394F.jpeg

Gillette Aristocrat #22, London Bridge, Vintage Butterscotch Simpsons Special Re-knotted in Best by Simpsons, Hampshire Wool Fat #3, Benjamin’s Bay Rum, Bulldog Balm

Blade was rough and tuggy today so methinks they’re good for three and done. Such a bonnie wee dense brush in REAL catalin butterscotch. New balm for me and made in England too - like it a lot. Cannae beat vintage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom