Saturday 28th November to Friday 4th December 2020.

Bit of a new soap for me today.
Rockwell 6s in black
Rockwell brush, not the best but got it free and as you do gave it a whirl & i was impressed the way it held the lather, better than first thought.
Voskhod 4th use blade
Zingari Man Watchman with matching splash & balm,
Great 3 pass shave even although i can't
make my mind up on the scent
C9ECF089-6E22-4E21-A2EF-5F2062FDA014.jpeg

Last edited:
Prep: warm shower
Prep: Razorock pre barba
Bowl: Fine
Brush: Alpha Outlaw V1 SHD TI
Soap: Razorock Santa Maria Novella
Razor: H&S P-076 SB TI
Blade: Personna Med Prep
AS: Razorock Santa Maria Novella

SOTD_20201128.jpg

Best Regsrds
Marco

[IMG]

[IMG]
Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
SCHMIDT Elberfield Solingen 3/4 Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Shave with My SCHMIDT Elberfield Solingen 6/8th this Evening..This is a Real Shiny Silver Steel Solingen Blade..My Skin is as Polished as a Pair of Guardsman's Drill Boots..Canny be Bad..Wunderbar
[IMG]

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
[IMG]

Billy..
:chores016:

Sun 29th SOTD Using New GEM Junior
Soap
Rasozero Barbacco
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Badger
Razor GEM Junior
Blade GEM Stainless 1st
Post & Aftershaves
Ice Water + Special Thayers
Hyaluronic + Clubman Brandy Spice
Nice lather from the soap. Too mild a scent but thick creamy and slick quality. The brush feels plush and was awesome
1st shave with razor paired with blade. Wow...!!! It was way smoother and much more comfortable compare to the GEM Push Button. So smooth that I can go ATG on the upper lips area. 3passes for a mostly BBS result! Wow indeed. Saw some minor creepers later though. Excellent post & aftershaves.
Rating 9.5/10. Absolutely enjoyed using this GEM Junior...beautiful razor and shaves wonderfully!!
20201129_003854.jpg
20201129_121541.jpg

SOTD : 29th November 2020.

2.jpg

Shaving Recipe For the day.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Simple ~ Sensitive Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.

Brush: Wilkinson Sword Boar.

Face Lather.

Soap : Haslinger Aloe Vera.

Blade: Euromax Platinum half blade. (2)

Razor: Yaqi Katana.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade peppermint lavender eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./Superdrug ~ Forest Fresh ASL. /Wilko ~ASB.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

The Haslinger soap provided a wonderful lather for my shave in a short space of time.

I really like the Haslinger soaps i have tried so far i consider them another "no bells and whistles shaving soap". The basic plastic packaging wrapper with two sticky labels is nothing elaborate to look at the scent of both the aloe vera & Schafmilch to my nose have a mild clean soapy scent, performance wise both of these soaps are fantastic the slickness protection, and post shave feel are amazingly good, which i consider the most important qualities in a shaving soap or cream.

Another comfortable 2 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Butterscotch 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Mystic Water ~ Jeff's Lavender
Razor/Blade:- Karve CB Matt SS 'SB-C' / Vintage Gillette Aussie 'Gold' Spoiler #10
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (30 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Tommy Hilfiger for Men

Sunday 29th November

Pre. African Black Soap
Simpson M7 Synthetic
Essence of Scotland Highland Bothy
Yaqi Katana
L'Oreal Birch Sap ASB
Hyaluronic Acid and Epsilon Scottish Spirit AS
Monotheme Vetiver Bourbon EDT

As I felt 'well and truly' pampered I have expanded the description to make the experience last a little longer! Changes in shifts with extra travel make time for me more difficult and I felt rather scruffy so this was a very enjoyable experience.
3 passes for a perfect result :)

Today's shave

Oneblade Genesis Razor
Feather FHS-10 Blade
Saponificio varesino, Tundra Attica shaving Soap
ES Big Jock 28mm Synthetic Brush

Results BSS

First outing with the Oneblade
1st pass WTG was so so
2nd pass ATG feeling the beard reduction in action
3rd pass ATG (that's) the WOW moment fo me, there was no tugging no pulling just smooth shaving from start to finish. My problem area is under the chin I can never get a BSS under there without blood, so naturally I was expecting the same but no! Just smoothies, without blood loss or irritation. I think the Oneblade is a keeper.

29/11/20
1481487299622.jpg
Pre: Shower
Brush: Simpson Duke 3
Soap: Vitos Extra super
Razor: Focus R48
Blade: 0.5 Med Prep (3)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Lime Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Hugo Boss Bottled Night
Wk 49 (2) Sun.JPG
I mixed up a nice "loose" slick lather today as i found the R48 struggles (for me) with a heavy lather.
I completed 3 normal passes and some touch up on the chin and the devils whirlpools, i find this razor is very mild but it works, the angle/technique is totally different from anything else i use. I like the design and the quirkiness.
3 comfortable shaves from a half blade? how long can this Med Prep go on?
A lovely post shave finishing with the Hugo Boss leaving me clean, fresh and very comfortable.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom