Rate The Last Film You Watched

Ten years before there was The Office..there was Alan Partridge (actually technically there still is as I think there's a new season of the TV show now) - and in many ways it's superior to The Office. Steve Coogan is a genius.

I think it's the second time watching this movie :)

The scene with Alan rocking out to Roachford's "Cuddly Toy" starts off the movie brilliantly :D

Rating: 8.5/10 (but you may have to watch a few episodes of the show before seeing the movie)

alan_partridge_1.jpg

Last edited:
Transcendence

Not exactly a huge Johnny Depp fan but thankfully he wasn't physically in it too much. A very intriguing storyline and some good acting. The effects were pretty impressive too.
It's very Christopher Nolan like but then then man responsible for his cinematography, Wally Pfister, is the director, whilst Nolan sits it out in an Executive Producer role. Definitely worth a watch. 7/10

Transcendence

Not exactly a huge Johnny Depp fan but thankfully he wasn't physically in it too much. A very intriguing storyline and some good acting. The effects were pretty impressive too.
It's very Christopher Nolan like but then then man responsible for his cinematography, Wally Pfister, is the director, whilst Nolan sits it out in an Executive Producer role. Definitely worth a watch. 7/10

Quite a clever film and a different plot, not bad

Match Point

Knew nothing about this other than Scarlet Johandmethelubesonn was in it. I wouldn't even have started watching it had I known Woody Allen directed it - that would have been a mistake! Decent cast including Brian Cox and Emily Mortimer. Good thrilling storyline that gets you in the stomach; I had butterflies throughout the last half! Really wasn't expecting to like it. 6.5/10

Watch the new James Bond Spectre all I can say is what a utter pile of shite, now bring on the new one from Sacha Baron Cohen the Brothers Grimsby this looks like a classic. ;)

Last edited:
Mr_Turner_poster.jpg

Quite how Timothy Spall didn't get so much as a nomination at either the BAFTAs or the Oscars is puzzling. Excellent film with everyone involved in front of and behind the camera on top of their game.

A room for Romeo brass.
I'm a big fan of shane meadows and this is not the first time I've watched this film. A great British film. Paddy considine's performance is brilliant.

You've seen Dead Man's Shoes yeah? Favourite film that. True masterpiece. Also Tyrannosaur which features Olivia Coleman and directed by Considine is good if you haven't seen it.

Back
Top Bottom