Rate The Last Film You Watched

Speaking of Westerns, years ago I watched Silverado.

silver.jpg
Must admit that I don't normally watched westerns but this one took me by surprise.

I borrowed a car from a garage, inside the door pocket was a Blockbuster VHS copy of Silverado. Took the car back, I asked for the address of the previous user so that I could take it back to them, of course they refused. Phoned Blockbuster, told them the story, I offered to take it back to them until they told me that I would have to pay the late fees.

Took the tape home and thoroughly enjoyed it. if it is repeated on TV give it a try.

The Killers 1964. Interesting characterisation of the two hit men, Lee Marvin is very good. The only real weakness is Reagan in his last film, he's terrible!

I watched two films recently and they were both an S for Shite. Bone Tomahawk and I forget the other one. I remember BT for the gore and shock and for the white man’s typical purging of anything that doesn’t look him.

The other one musta been so poor, I forgot its dang name. The acting was pure vintage - vintage cheddar! Revenge pish. Travolta was the main character and he was well below par. I remember now. I Am Wrath. Guff.

Avoid both unless severely bored and in need of visual torture. Especially the latter.

I didn't finish it but started watching a Japanese film called Symbol.
I like the 'head fuck'-type film where you don't know what's going on or what will happen next. This was too weird for me though.
It cuts between a Mexican man trying to become a wrestler and a Japanese man waking up in an empty room and he's wearing kids' pyjamas.
There's a strange object sticking out from the wall which he touches. From that emerges what looks like a statue of a cherub. The thing he touched turned out to be the penis and balls of the cherub.

Lots more cherubs appear and then retract into the wall, all with their genitalia now left. As he touches each one different objects appear in the room. It could be a barbecue, a table lamp, anything.
At one point he touches one and a countdown begins. He's scared and apologises, fearing for his safety. At the zero a giant buttock appears from the sky and farts gas into his face.
At this point I gave up on the film! I felt like I was on a bad acid trip!

If you want to watch it, and I haven't spoilt it for you, here it is. Let me know if it was worth it.

Or the 1 minute trailer

Back
Top Bottom