Rate The Last Film You Watched

Just about to leave to go see Deadpool....
NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

Going to see it on Saturday night, number 1 son's present to his old man. He buys the ticket, I drive 20 miles in each direction, don't get a pint before hand, pay the car parking and end up buying Starbucks to take in. Oh yeah, kids the gift that just goes on taking - even when they're supposed to be giving.:rolleyes:

NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

Going to see it on Saturday night, number 1 son's present to his old man. He buys the ticket, I drive 20 miles in each direction, don't get a pint before hand, pay the car parking and end up buying Starbucks to take in. Oh yeah, kids the gift that just goes on taking - even when they're supposed to be giving.:rolleyes:
I know what you mean - "Dad, I've bought you a match ticket for your birthday...."

Still love him to bits though :~

Bridge of Spies

First hour was ok, then I just couldn't stay awake. Turned off with 30 mins to go, not sure if I'm arsed enough to find out what happens in the end.

Was supposed to go to see Deadpool with the young lad this weekend, but homework issues means it's not happening.

Bridge of Spies

First hour was ok, then I just couldn't stay awake. Turned off with 30 mins to go, not sure if I'm arsed enough to find out what happens in the end.

Was supposed to go to see Deadpool with the young lad this weekend, but homework issues means it's not happening.

Agree about Bridge of Spies - it really, really slowed down and the 'complexity' of the plot didn't justify the length of the movie - it felt dragged out.

Rush

Only getting around to seeing this for the first time. Great performances, really did Hunt and Lauda justice. The driving scenes were fantastic but I'd expect no less from Ron Howard. 8/10

Imitation Game
Bravura performances from Bumblesnook Crackerswatch and Keira "twice" Knightley. A really poignant story and a superb supporting cast including the chauffeur off of Downton Abbey, the son of Veruca Salt's Dad, Tywin Lannister and Jim Prideaux.

Last edited:
Michael Clayton (now on BBCiPlayer) - enjoyably tense corporate legal-thriller and much like this place with man trying to deal with mid-life crises.

I've given up on Adam Sandler movies.
Happy Gilmore,
Big Daddy,
The Wedding Singer,
50 First Dates,
I laughed the whole way through. The Waterboy is one of my all time favourite all films but since then I the films have just pissed me off. A couple I even turned off half an hour or so in.

Back
Top Bottom