Rate The Last Film You Watched

The Equalizer

As with any remake/reboot, Hollywood forgets about the originals, so I just do the same. I was a massive fan of the series, as I'm sure most guys on here are. So, forget the only two things that remain, the title and Robert McCall's name, and take this film on its own merits.

2hrs 12mins of unashamed awesomeness, 50 new ways to kill bad guys! I loved every second of this film and I'll be watching it again later tonight. Great cast and story, not to mention the direction. I hope they make sequels!
9/10 for the film it is, 10/10 for entertainment value.

Just watched Misconduct, Al Pacino, Anthony Hopkins, not to shabby, well worth a watch.
Last night I started watching a film called Diablo starring Scott Eastwood(is he). I managed about 30mins out of respect for the name, but could'nt stand anymore and had to FIO at the high port. Will never regain that wasted time!

Knock Knock........ This reminded me why I don't watch Canoe Reeves movies, Wooden wooden wooden, why is this man paid to appear in movies "WHY" ????????

With Reeves 2/10
With a half decent nobody 6/10

(Oh and 2 very pretty girls).

Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076716/

Ah, what a good film and trip down Nostalgia Lane, saw this in 1977 as a ten year old – A mechanical Minotaur made of bronze (aka Minoton) – awesome on levels I could not comprehend!

Patrick Wayne – All hair and teeth
Patrick Troughton – the dumbest genius alive - I suspect he wears a toupee.
Patrick Jane Seymour – ‘nuff said.
Patrick Ray Harryhausen – back on form.

Fun fact, written by Brian Clemens of ‘The Avengers' & ‘The Professionals' fame.

Legend

Aside from being infamous mobsters, admittedly I didn't know that much about the Kray Twins before watching this movie. I really found the two brothers fascinating, especially how barmy Ronny was. The story itself was pretty vanilla, but I just enjoyed the portrayal of the two brothers and seeing how distinct they were.

Extraction, 2015

I should have stopped at the 3 minute mark...but was hoping it would improve.
It didn't.
Made it 11 minutes.
It has a 3.8/10 rating on IMDB which I feel is a bit generous :)

Really, really terrible.
extraction-header1.png

Back
Top Bottom