9. MPH - complete
10. 1morepasswill - complete
11. missingskin - complete
12. @fly3k*
13. @ajh101
14. @sc0tt

*Currently with

LIST (DEFINITELY NOW!) CLOSED

Used the one blade last night with a feather blade. Very good results, probably the most BBS my cheeks have been ever but DFS on the neck. I felt like the feather had lost its edge on the last pass so I'll try a gem next. Based on first impressions I'd have one of these if money was no object. If the gem blade work well and last for a few shaves them this will be very appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used the one blade last night with a feather blade. Very good results, probably the most BBS my cheeks have been ever but DFS on the neck. I felt like the feather had lost its edge on the last pass so I'll try a gem next. Based on first impressions I'd have one of these if money was no object. If the gem blade work well and last for a few shaves them this will be very appealing.

Yeah..Those Feather Blades Blunt Faster then a Wife & that's Sayin Somethin..:eek:

Billy

Second try after skipping a shave with it as I got a few bumps after the first use of the one blade. Maybe I was pushing down a bit getting the spring working.

Switched to the gem blade and got a good result on the cheeks and a bit better on the neck without feeling like the blade was dying on the last pass.

The Feather SE Blade is the only Blade that's ever Gave me Bumps Regardless of the Razor I have Used them in..:)

Billy

I've had 5 shaves with the one blade and I reckon last nights was the best so far. I'm not 100% sold on the razor for the overall price but if it was a more reasonable price I'd consider buying one. With 2 new razors waiting in the wings I reckon it's a good time to move this along the line and let it go out on a high. I'll PM the next in line and get her on her way.

Back
Top Bottom