Closed Pass Around - One Blade SE Razor

Gents, it's time for one of Nico's Pass Arounds again.

I have the One Blade Single Edge Razor which purports to be the finest SE in the world today.

It takes Feather SE Blades which are are as sharp as f&^*k and which I shall include with the Pass Around....

If you'd like to give it a try, please add your name below. For the time being I'm going to limit this to 8 nr members.

Usual gentleman's rules apply - please be mindful of the not inconsiderable value of this razor , so, in the event of it going MIA or suffering damage, I will expect to be compensated for the full replacement cost of the item which is now 200GBP. If you are not comfortable with this, then, please, do not put your name on the list.

Also you must use RM Special Delivery between members to ensure appropriate insurance coverage unless, of course, you wish to 'self-insure' the item...:eek:

You are responsible for the razor from receipt until the next member has received it. Once you've tried the razor - take your time of course - post your thoughts / observations / reportage etc. on this thread - the good, the bad and the ugly of course, for the benefit of other members.

Regrettably, as always, UK only folks.

Open only to members of 'good standing' (you'll know who you are!?) - so if you've just signed up today and have a post count of 1, you are not eligible.

Copy and paste the table into your post and add your name accordingly:

Thank you. With pleasure. Great pass around, as always, Martin!
I had a feeling this might happen. ;)

1.The Geordie Shaver
2.p.b
3.riverrun
4.Whosethedaddy

Last edited:
I'm curious to see how the Valet type blades behave in different heads. So I dug out my favourite Valet Autostrop and will have a shave with it later. In anticipation ;)

I think Nishy wanted to add this, if I'm not mistaken: :p

1.The Geordie Shaver
2.p.b
3.riverrun
4.Whosethedaddy
5.Rowlers
6.Nishy

I'm curious to see how the Valet type blades behave in different heads. So I dug out my favourite Valet Autostrop and will have a shave with it later. In anticipation ;)

I think Nishy wanted to add this, if I'm not mistaken: :p

1.The Geordie Shaver
2.p.b
3.riverrun
4.Whosethedaddy
5.Rowlers
6.Nishy
7.Rolatruck

Thanks for the chance to see if this is any good :)

Back
Top Bottom