Closed Pass Around - One Blade SE Razor

I'm getting a little behind with my "reporting" so apologies.

Second shave went very well too and I have to admit that I enjoy the razor alot. The Feather blade was just as good second time around until the 3rd ATG pass, where it suddenly felt very tuggy. I will try again tonight with this blade and see if it really does go "off" this quick. If it has I'll move over to a GEM.

Speaking of which.....new blades arrived today from @riverrun so many thanks to him!!!!!! :)

Looking forward to again using this great razor, but would be put off buying if one blade can barely finish two shaves.

Matt

Hi

I have shaved again with the Feather and did not enjoy it. The was the third time using that blade, so for me two shaves was enough.

I then moved onto the GEM and I think I prefer this blade, however like previously mentioned in this thread, as the blade is not locked into position it definitely got moved back from its "fully pushed in position" through the shave. I had to push it back in position twice. This isn't the end of the world, but is a shame for such a beautifully designed and machined razor.

I'll have another go with the GEM, make my final conclusions and then pass it on early next week!

@missingskin can you ping me your address?

Matt

Hi

I have shaved again with the Feather and did not enjoy it. The was the third time using that blade, so for me two shaves was enough.

I then moved onto the GEM and I think I prefer this blade, however like previously mentioned in this thread, as the blade is not locked into position it definitely got moved back from its "fully pushed in position" through the shave. I had to push it back in position twice. This isn't the end of the world, but is a shame for such a beautifully designed and machined razor.

I'll have another go with the GEM, make my final conclusions and then pass it on early next week!

@missingskin can you ping me your address?

Matt
I thought Billy was talking shite about that. Maybe not then.
Yeah..A lot of folks have found that the blade moves..Its got to move..I have always said this & that's why this Guy has went to the length's he did to solve it..Not only that..The blade also has Vibrations coming up through it when its not locked down and that Sure Aint No YMMV thing..;)

http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=40618

Billy

Back
Top Bottom