New YaQi 50mm

OP
Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Supporter
Supporter
That is a pretty bad alignment issue there. I'd put it down to poor QC and would certain put me off any potential purchase.

3Up3Mr1.jpg

Razor Yaqi AC Brass
Blade KAI CT ProTouch MG 2nd (hmmm...this blade is somehow smoother & more efficient than the Feather Proguard)
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + Bvlgari AS Balm & Edt
Perfect shave with this blade paired with the razor despite the alignment issue. Super silky-smooth and very comfortable in 3passes with some pickup without any issues for a BBS result. These KAI & Feather guarded blades are giving me the best shaves now...hahaha. I have yet to try the Feather Professional which is still waiting to bat.
20210408_200228.jpg

Razor Yaqi AC Brass
Blade Feather Professional 2nd use and somehow much more silky smooth!
Shave with razor paired with 2nd use blade was much better than the 1st... silkier smooth and more comfortable. Very enjoyable 3passes without any issues for a mostly BBS result. A very nice & sharp blade this Feather Professional (I realized today a few hours after shaving how sharp it was because I found some micro-cut lines at the jawbone "below the ear' area as a result just putting the blade to my skin from going atg yesterday-no bleeding at all surprisingly).
20210410_204741.jpg

Top Bottom