New YaQi 50mm

That sounds encouraging @mpf9ret ... mine left British Customs on Friday, yet to be updated so guess it's being passed into the mail system and will arrive shortly.
Huh! After saying this, Mrs inform me that I have a little package! Well, it's not the size, it's what you do with it ... I always say. Turns out my Yaqi AC has arrived. I just need some blades now, which gives me an excuse to pop a few more things in the basket when I do :unsure:

Huh! After saying this, Mrs inform me that I have a little package! Well, it's not the size, it's what you do with it ... I always say. Turns out my Yaqi AC has arrived. I just need some blades now, which gives me an excuse to pop a few more things in the basket when I do :unsure:
Do not write it off too soon until you have sampled a few different blades. PM me your address and I can send you a Feather Pro/ Proguard. Kai Pink and Schick Proline.

Not too shabby ...

ACtC-3fWKANaEKt_UV4fWjo_DJRyjakutWiWtB39jWpK7FEiDEoGH7agm463ODpSA6xVeo6LNRsc72kWVCOnsWbdH0HMm716so_AjqsotUz8p1D1Ta5iPQubOAntp3SPaSDvUOoD1627WKJsjMoLRv6NlQIUGw=w800

Mine also arrived today and I'll be using it for the next shave. There was no blade with my razor and so I'll be using a Feather AC Pro and I'm looking forward to comparing it to my only other AC SE razor, the RR Hawk v.3.. I fitted the blade easily, which I found more intuitive than on the Hawk v3. With no overhang it's a cinch to cinch, although I did take care with the centre post, being aware that as it's narrow it could be easier to cross thread.

Overall, it looks to be well made, has a nice heft to it and the ridges at the top of the handle and the cut outs at the bottom offer a good grip, although it can't match the RR HD handle with its excellent and pronounced knurling.

Back
Top Bottom