New YaQi 50mm

Here's mine primed and ready to go for the next shave. I may leave it a little longer to give it a good work out.

yaqis.jpg

Great to hear from Mike that it's a top ten shave. Yaqi puts it at a medium aggressive 6 or 7 / 10. I know that will be blade dependent but how do people find it?

Thanks

David

I have the earlier one with the 'twist' (which doesn't seem to me to have any adverse effect) and I find it a mild razor with Schick blades. It is, nonetheless effective and I find it one of my best shaves.
Another happy Emporium customer

Used Cars 80S GIF

Razor Yaqi AC Brass
Blade Feather ProGuard 16th Use
Shave with razor paired with the well-used blade was still good, still very smooth and comfortable for 3passes without any issues resulting in a mostly bbs finish. A very enjoyable session!!
20210505_204753.jpg

Well I've just enjoyed my first shave with the Yaqi Raster and I'm seriously impressed by it. First WTG pass took down three days growth and I was almost BBS. A fantastic performance! Smooth, effortless and efficient, with that thin head making the top lip and under the nose no challenge whatsoever. What great value for the price!

Top Bottom