Internet identity - a discusssion

sonny said:
joe mcclaine said:
Here's Vinny with the tache that I woke up with but has now (this evening) been shaved off.

I want a tash like that

:lol: Love it! Just when there was the danger of this topic becoming a heated debate on politics and the forthcoming election, Sonny brings things back to the level I'm most comfortable with. Yes Sonny, I too would love a tash just like that one. :D

That's right Pigcat, mock the ill-informed. But you'll be laughing on the other side of your two faces if the far Left get in and ban razors in a bid to make you grow a beard, or if the far Right get in and make you shave off all your hair (I read it in the Sun). You won't look like a young Tommy Boyd then, will you?

Naked Ape said:
You won't look like a young Tommy Boyd then, will you?

boydtalk.jpg

:shock:

Naked Ape said:
:lol: Last time I saw clobber like that was in the windows of a clothes shop in a Suffolk high street....oh...right, I'm with you now.

Look to your left. Yes! 820 posts. See them? 820 reasons not to disrespect me. Think you're a big man? Fancy a Suffolk Punch (that's a kind of horse)? Huh? Are you hard? Are you getting hard?? Well let's just say I've eaten smaller eggs than you for breakfast. Er, what were we talking about, Palmolive? :?

Naked Ape said:
Blyth Spirit said:
This will be my only political contribution to the Board in general and this thread in particular. This forum is for shave talk: Guido's is for politico cynicism.:?

Veering off into OT Ville again, I see no reason why gunpowder, treason, taxes and ID cards shouldn't be discussed on this board within its own category. There are threads dedicated to cooking, technology, jokes on TSR - why not politics? Yes, it can often be a divisive subject, but it's one that affects all of us.

I'm not really au fait with which party stands for what these days, and with a General Election looming, discussions like the one about ID cards (hadn't really given it much thought until this thread) could be quite enlightening.

That was a political broadcast on behalf of the ignorant primate party :?

Quote:
By accessing “The Shaving Room” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “The Shaving Room”, “http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk”), you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “The Shaving Room”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “The Shaving Room” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.phpbb.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.phpbb.com</a><!-- m -->. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.phpbb.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.phpbb.com/</a><!-- m -->.

You agree to have fun and where required, take comments with a large pinch of salt. Always keep in mind that personal experiences will vary. Please note that this is a social board frequented by people over the age of 18 and as such there may be content unsuitable for minors. The IP address of all posts are recorded as default by the software. You agree that “The Shaving Room” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “The Shaving Room” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised and or blood loss caused by wet shaving tips gleaned from this forum.

So nothing's off limits here?

Here I am in happier days. Come to think of it, I look better.

Attachments

• Pompey 002.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 26
Rev-O said:
Millay said:
OK

here is pic of me..im not really a dog.. (my avatar)...

Is that John Lennon c.1964?

wow are you saying i look like John Lennon, that really is a turn up for the books.. a nice one mind

and now off topic as i will find any excuse to post a photo of my dogs

Attachments

• 3120334782_aa6ddebb6a.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 16
Millay said:
Rev-O said:
Millay said:
OK

here is pic of me..im not really a dog.. (my avatar)...

Is that John Lennon c.1964?

wow are you saying i look like John Lennon, that really is a turn up for the books.. a nice one mind

and now off topic as i will find any excuse to post a photo of my dogs

Lovely dogs. Is that lassie?

My fiance is scared of dogs and I regularly tease her that we will get one when she moves in. And, I will train him to scare her when she doesn't listen to me. haha. Now, whenever we're in public and a dog owner and their dog is coming past us, I always make my fiance walk near it to see the frightened look on her face. lol. I'm not really mean but the look on her face is very funny.

Problem is - and she doesn't know it - i'm a little scared of them. They way their mouths stay open. The way you don't know what they're thinking. So, what's the best way to go up to a dog and give him a friendly pat whilst looking as natural as possible? Looking like you've done it a 1000 times before? Or is it not good dog etiquette to go round randomly petting stranger's dogs?

sonny said:
So, what's the best way to go up to a dog and give him a friendly pat whilst looking as natural as possible? Looking like you've done it a 1000 times before? Or is it not good dog etiquette to go round randomly petting stranger's dogs?

I've worked with dogs in the past and that is never a good thing to do - especially if someone says "It's OK, he doesn't bite".

Back
Top Bottom