Active Coming soon - Tatara titanium pass around with Masamune and Nodachi parts included

Las Vegas Cash GIF by DYD Sports & Betting Brand

This is me placing my bet that you'll own one of these before the end of the year ;)

The only thing stopping me owning one by the end of this week (never mind end of the year) is waiting for the Lambda Athena batch release.

But there is still another 11 months remaining. And a wife avoidance scheme in between.

Okay chaps. May I first say this has been a great experience and one I feel extremely priveldged to have been a participant in. I thank all those involved and well done to all.

I have one more head to try tomorrow Wednesday 11th (work allowing), then I need to clean everything and find a new suitable outer package. At that point I should be ready to pass on to the next lucky person.

Do I take it the next in line is @Garethtoogood ?

If you can let me know who is next I will make contact and forward at the earliest opportunity via special delivery.

Thank you in every way

No worries, glad you are enjoying the razor but no need to rush. If you'd like to take longer that's no problem. Please do take advantage of the two week tryout.

Tatara would like you to try all the combinations and take your time (unless you've ordered one already!)

Yes @Garethtoogood is next.

Enjoying the write ups.

Thank you

It probably wouldn't be until early next week. I am over in Yorkshire next week and shall bring the silver Stainless back to draw a further comparison. It has a slightly different face feel to the dark. Amazing though. Same razors, different materials and different shaves.

Providing I satisfy the joining criteria, can I still be added to the list or is it closed?
The change of mind was caused by @Boycie83 shared news about Tatara's intentions of adding a Ti Muramasa. I am planning to get the Muramasa next year and so want to see how titanium feels like. I had the Masamune In stainless steel sa no stranger to Tatara's quality products.
Thanks you for consideration.

Providing I satisfy the joining criteria, can I still be added to the list or is it closed?
The change of mind was caused by @Boycie83 shared news about Tatara's intentions of adding a Ti Muramasa. I am planning to get the Muramasa next year and so want to see how titanium feels like. I had the Masamune In stainless steel sa no stranger to Tatara's quality products.
Thanks you for consideration.
It's €699 - just wanted to manage your expectations ;)

The list is still open

1. Holyzeus - completed
2. SeanC - completed
3. sɐǝɹpu∀ - completed
4. LeeMaz - completed
5. jphelan81 - completed
6. semajohn - completed
7. p.b - completed
8. art101980 - completed
9. Cheekee - completed
10. Crossan - completed
11. wooky114 - completed
12. slapo - with
13. Mike Smart - away but will have a turn later on
14. Sig Solo - moved to EU pass around
15. Satanfriendly (TSR) - with
16. Garethtoogood (TSR)
17. bagman
18. Nishy
19. hdb3326 (TSR)
20. Tony'schin (ATG/TSR)
21. jeepie
23. Double Y (YouTube)
24. ATG (TSR)

• Love
Reactions: ATG
The list is still open

1. Holyzeus - completed
2. SeanC - completed
3. sɐǝɹpu∀ - completed
4. LeeMaz - completed
5. jphelan81 - completed
6. semajohn - completed
7. p.b - completed
8. art101980 - completed
9. Cheekee - completed
10. Crossan - completed
11. wooky114 - completed
12. slapo - with
15. Satanfriendly (TSR) - with
16. Garethtoogood (TSR)
17. bagman
18. Nishy
19. hdb3326 (TSR)
20. Tony'schin (ATG/TSR)
21. jeepie
23. Double Y (YouTube)
24. ATG (TSR)
Thank you @Masamune
Looking forward to give it a try

I feel my time is up with the titanium Tataras and a very positive experience it has been. I shall get them moving along to the next in line either tomorrow or Wednesday by special delivery and once cleaned. I shall of course keep all advised. I have already been in contact with @Garethtoogood

1. Holyzeus - completed
2. SeanC - completed
3. sɐǝɹpu∀ - completed
4. LeeMaz - completed
5. jphelan81 - completed
6. semajohn - completed
7. p.b - completed
8. art101980 - completed
9. Cheekee - completed
10. Crossan - completed
11. wooky114 - completed
12. slapo - with
15. Satanfriendly (TSR) - completed
16. Garethtoogood (TSR) - with
17. bagman
18. Nishy
19. hdb3326 (TSR)
20. Tony'schin (ATG/TSR)
21. jeepie
23. Double Y (YouTube)
24. ATG (TSR)
25. Borygmi

Just tried to post in shave of the day. Can't do it for some reason. I started writing but it's just stuck.

Shaved with it Saturday morning.

went from this

Just started putting huge gaps in my text....

Attachments

• 20230120_091755.jpg
    20230120_091755.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230121_123815.jpg
    20230121_123815.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom