Active Coming soon - Tatara titanium pass around with Masamune and Nodachi parts included

Posted on ATG

Hi everyone, João here.

We sincerely apologize for the delays encountered during the shipping process. We understand that customs procedures can be complex, expensive, and time-consuming. In order to ensure a smooth experience, we have decided to prioritize users within the UK.

Rest assured, once everyone has the chance to experience the product, we will promptly extend the opportunity to users in the EU as well and decide the best way possible to ship the product to them. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through these logistics, and we are committed to ensuring that everyone has the chance to enjoy the Titanium Masamune Series. Thank you for all your feedback and support and a special thank you to @Masamune for managing this pass-around.

Hope you enjoy the razor! Cheers from Tatara Team.

1. Holyzeus - completed
2. SeanC - completed
3. sɐǝɹpu∀ - completed
4. LeeMaz - completed
5. jphelan81 - completed
6. semajohn - completed
7. p.b - completed
8. art101980 - completed
9. Cheekee - completed
10. Crossan - completed
11. wooky114 - completed
12. slapo - completed
13. Mike Smart - completed
14. Sig Solo - moved to EU pass around
15. Satanfriendly (TSR) - completed
16. Garethtoogood (TSR) - completed
17. bagman
18. jeepie - completed
19. Tony'schin (ATG/TSR)
20. hdb3326 (TSR)
21. Mike Smart - completed
22. Double Y (YouTube) - never happened

23. ATG (TSR) - completed
24. Borygmi - on the way
25. Nishy
26. Johnny Bravo (TSR)

EU passaround TBC

1. Sig Solo (Greenland)
2. Giuseppe Caccamo (via Tatara) (Sicily)
3. ischiapp (Italy)
4. ventastic (austria)
5. RazorMcRazorface (Austria)

I was excited to finally get the call for this passaround and delighted it arrived today at the end of a particularly rubbish week of work. 3 days of growth awaited….

i jumped right in with the nodachi cap and SB base plate. My first try of a titanium razor, it was notably lighter than the muramasa which I usually enjoy on setting 2-3.

IMG_3786.jpeg

Razor: Tatara Nodachi Ti
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (1)
Brush: Chisel & Hound Fanchurian v18
Soap: PAA Good Vibrations
Splash: PAA Good Vibrations

I knew that the nodachi would be more aggressive than I usually go for but the lightness and the agility of the Titanium seemed to make it a more forgiving shave. Suspect on the basis of this shave the masamune nodachi combination will suit me best. Next stop the Masamune top cap and SB base plate to see the mildest end of the range.

Thanks again for this fantastic opportunity!

It's not too late to join the UK tour - PM if interested

And don't forget about the Father's Day discount this weekend

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 18.40.05.png

IMG_3789.jpeg

Razor: Tatara Masamune Ti
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Soap: Noble Otter Firefighter
Splash: Noble Otter Firefighter

Interesting to see the mildest end of the Tatara spectrum this time. Definitely a daily shaver for me. Comfortable with a bit more buffing at the end of the 3 passes. Enjoyable again, looking forward to the masamune nodachi combination next!

IMG_3794.jpeg

Razor: Tatara Masamune Nodachi Ti
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (1)
Soap: Noble Otter Rawr
Splash: Noble Otter Rawr

Well the stars aligned today, that was an amazing shave. Step up in efficiency from the masamune, lovely 3 pass shave with minimal to no irritation. Really enjoyed today - not sure it gets much better than this!

IMG_3806.jpeg

Razor: Tatara Masamune Nodachi Ti
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Soap: PAA Diver Down
Splash: PAA Diver Down

Another run out for the Masamune Nodachi combination - it really is a great razor. Smooth and the right balance of efficiency and mid-aggression for me.

Suspect I might be on the lookout for one to keep now! I don’t think it gets much better so I think it’s time to move the passaround along. Really appreciate the chance to try all the combinations! Thanks again!

Did you try out the open combs? You are welcome to hold onto the razor for the full 2 weeks.

I had a try with the open comb masamune plate for a WTG pass on my last shave but wanted to compare with my Overlander for the rest of the shave - have to say I think I prefer the masamune nodachi SB even to the overlander!

In general I don’t grow my beard that long and it’s not particularly thick so open comb razors haven’t really given me much extra in the past. I was blown away by the masamune nodachi SB to be honest!

1. Holyzeus - completed
2. SeanC - completed
3. sɐǝɹpu∀ - completed
4. LeeMaz - completed
5. jphelan81 - completed
6. semajohn - completed
7. p.b - completed
8. art101980 - completed
9. Cheekee - completed
10. Crossan - completed
11. wooky114 - completed
12. slapo - completed
13. Mike Smart - completed
14. Sig Solo - moved to EU pass around
15. Satanfriendly (TSR) - completed
16. Garethtoogood (TSR) - completed
17. bagman
18. jeepie - completed
19. Tony'schin (ATG/TSR)
20. hdb3326 (TSR)
21. Mike Smart - completed
22. Double Y (YouTube) - never happened

23. ATG (TSR) - completed
24. Borygmi - completed
25. Nishy
26. Johnny Bravo (TSR) - on the way

EU passaround TBC

1. Sig Solo (Greenland)
2. Giuseppe Caccamo (via Tatara) (Sicily)
3. ischiapp (Italy)
4. ventastic (austria)
5. RazorMcRazorface (Austria)

Back
Top Bottom