Calling All ‘Fat’ Fans…

Does anyone here like the film Fat Club? It's a documentary with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton which shows how to make soap from fat and lye. (honest :unsure:;))

"In order to make the best soap, Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) and the narrator (Edward Norton) venture into a liposuction clinic, to steal human fat. Once they have obtained the fat Durden explains the process of soap-making."

"
'bodies burned, water seeped through the wooden ashes to create lye... once it mixed with the melted fat of the bodies a thick white soapy discharge crept into the river'.
A truly gruesome part of Fight club is that they use human fat stolen from liposuction clinics as the tallow to maketheir soap!"

Does anyone here like the film Fat Club? It's a documentary with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton which shows how to make soap from fat and lye. (honest :unsure:;))

"In order to make the best soap, Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) and the narrator (Edward Norton) venture into a liposuction clinic, to steal human fat. Once they have obtained the fat Durden explains the process of soap-making."

"
'bodies burned, water seeped through the wooden ashes to create lye... once it mixed with the melted fat of the bodies a thick white soapy discharge crept into the river'.
A truly gruesome part of Fight club is that they use human fat stolen from liposuction clinics as the tallow to maketheir soap!"
It ring's a bell, I may well have seen such a film.

Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: saj
Treason? Heresy more like!

Go on Saj, get some Fat in your life. I’ve got about 20 stone of it in mine… :ROFLMAO:
Oh so you mean lard and not lather lool :ROFLMAO:

Nah seriously I've never tried it, I actually think I'm still a noob when it comes to wet shaving as a lot of products I've still not used

So what's so good about his Mitchell's wool fat soap? What sort of scent is it?

"
I'm waiting for the sequel where brad decides to shave his Pitts, it's going to be a thriller Lool :ROFLMAO:

I know this might be seen as treason but never I've tried any Mitchell's wool fat shaving soap, everrr
OK sir, I will have to ask you to leave. Get your coat I have booked you a taxi. No room in here for noncomformists. :ROFLMAO:
Get yourself a puck of fat or the other stuff with lanolin, hamper fat I think it's called, comes in a basket.:LOL:(y)

Bagged me some special edition!

XpDeaDJFU9Voa4tDgndBr0dJ34wWQjoTdrz_XDfzUBCAr3FicdmyQoz-QofgEkVHeuI6DXYLYeAz4Mbd4iBLhsQljHLP5IkoeXT6cYckBrydLypTnw6hOBrybeqxs5QETb6KYCqsfnCe9BxUZf90HCUSINaY_0diafvxMhDY4jub4xgYcOV4OMXsW207S2wboYRqYXKoQ-qBiXWuXIkRBYRuqFdQ_O29dnnIZNga6IsR2ZHvuYPvLMkjWjXl2QZdVREqdm_b1JXoASFPD9bu9zbmIJnQhsLcdApDNsxJo9CVOBCcWbsFiQL5BG7KgbWh4BvhMO6sby57g5zwX8LtFePwSPCA68SOMWK5vJ44x5MOKCQd9LoMiRAWYHR2IC4YW5LFJ3xR1DXyrG1Ab7wqSDf7UBRuEcIO7eBLYftgyFLZ3FFBKF8zc_pxRkx8OndKP0oSJP0Vyjv_GlDRwuERW3GsRkdRtq_iyhYdLbtvHo8YqJvyFG3VeQtA2nWQtanyLKmh4PtCZser1oExQYNLAsodFmTQcePWR4yq9fmik2VAYLcCwCjuu2k7nAKoAeMtjoYlOpGNDUD2RFPkpE9XPOiwYSEyO3E61uJWVO2PWr3oTWgXa1Y4PkTxeCWpdf_I04ejBCezfNiHKSFxf2oDexM4Sy9U2qen6Otx055RUzVpkMrOkxglpHW61s6fiBRu22CQ0gsxvdvhy2-Xlgifoeu9dP2h_PEjsEMs97e4ShhX1ZtbVDeAFsT6f3M25lZUT1_i6UeuB-0zVNAguqXYVQ8XnTslypLMDlwrzb_syoepjQI9PgfSfujPtq-GICY3HbbCFCqZZYsEOEofmrW-MQAScAUijg1btQL1rhDSoN-wo_Nyf96mR3SEpMyCoesMNqnctdW_BlcUpSdNcL590DH9AraktEeQsEEdgmG7iH9F-Q=w800

Back
Top Bottom