Calling All ‘Fat’ Fans…

Might be interested....but I just discovered an unopened box of 12 Arko sticks which need using.
Unopened means the strength of their scent will not have diminished! It's always good practice to open them up to the air at least seventeen years before you intend to use one.

(By the way I do actually like the smell but think it's too strong)

I can't make Fatruary/Februat because kind @Paul L is giving me what pretty much amounts to a Creamruary(y). I might be able to do a 'Fat March', but it'll more likely be my own personal 'May the Fat be With You' from my perspective.

'May the Fat be With You' is usually a highly personal journey of discovery whereupon one becomes one with all, in the process learning to break down barriers and becomes able to properly use the Fat.

Unopened means the strength of their scent will not have diminished! It's always good practice to open them up to the air at least seventeen years before you intend to use one.

(By the way I do actually like the smell but think it's too strong)
Before I use Arko I completely unwrap a stick....bag it and stand on it. After that it fits easily into a relish dish and the scent dissipates before I use it.

Bless me father for I have sinned.

For I did not read this post until after todays shave. If I say three hail Mitchells can I be absolved for just one day and I will start "Fat February" properly tomorrow.

I feel I should be absolved as I am the closest to Mitchells as I live less than a mile down t'hill from them in Bradford.

1. @Gairdner
2. @Blademonkey
3. @NeilJ
4. @donnie_arko
5. @NatJag
6. @pjgh
7. @shiny

Stll unsure about a month of 'The Fat' but I started today....just in case I decide to sign up.

On other shaving forums, participation threads based on using a particular shaving soap for a month, they have tiers be it all the way (use it for the entire month) or partial (for an extended run out but with a little slack to use others things when you like).

So we'd rather have you participate in this thread when you can, opposed to not at all.

I believe our lives are richer with The Fat however much you wish to use it!

On other shaving forums, participation threads based on using a particular shaving soap for a month, they have tiers be it all the way (use it for the entire month) or partial (for an extended run out but with a little slack to use others things when you like).

So we'd rather have you participate in this thread when you can, opposed to not at all.

I believe our lives are richer with The Fat however much you wish to use it!
Well I have started and at least the Hampshire WF gives me a little leeway! One think I will mention is that I seem to get better shaves with MWF using smaller brushes..Perhaps the extra work involved improves the lather and consequently the shave?

fat woman GIF

Don’t you just love the fat :love:

MWF and/or HWF. No naughtiness at the back, Friar @pjgh . Just because you’ve got a big pointy sword and are closest to our Lord and Master’s humble haven, doesn’t mean you will escape High Priestess Lady Lanolin’s wrath. Besides, I’ll, I’ll….I’ll tell my mummy on you!

MWF and/or HWF. No naughtiness at the back, Friar @pjgh . Just because you’ve got a big pointy sword and are closest to our Lord and Master’s humble haven, doesn’t mean you will escape High Priestess Lady Lanolin’s wrath. Besides, I’ll, I’ll….I’ll tell my mummy on you!

So, a strict month of Mitch then ... with the great pretender (HWF) if anyone gets caught short or if the majesty of the one true Fat feeds ones fizzog so much that one risks being confused for ones offspring.

Gotta say, very much looking forward to a month of mirth with the Moulin as well ... 28 days to go!

My ass needs educated on the use of its milk. I’m a donkey when it comes to other soaps. Who, what, where, why, when, is this milk of a mule soap?

Back
Top Bottom