Calling All ‘Fat’ Fans…

Dames, Ladies and Gentleladies,

1893 is a perfectly valid answer but since I have some HWF in bound which I’d forgotten about in my haste, I hereby state that the more Fat, the better! That’s it though, MWF or HWF. No more excuses or the Shorn Sheep of Shavedom will visit you in your sleep and find places to insert rams’ horns you’d never believe possible and you woolly don’t want that!

Yes, yes, I know about the loyal Kent sect and am a follower of their thrifty ways.

Yorkshire or Hampshire folks but for those without Yorkshire, Matron suggests you acquire some before she acquires the ability to mobilise her patent-applied-for, homemade colonic irrigation system.

So, who’s up for ‘Fat February’ now, mothersheepers?!

Dames, Ladies and Gentleladies,

1893 is a perfectly valid answer but since I have some HWF in bound which I’d forgotten about in my haste, I hereby state that the more Fat, the better! That’s it though, MWF or HWF. No more excuses or the Shorn Sheep of Shavedom will visit you in your sleep and find places to insert rams’ horns you’d never believe possible and you woolly don’t want that!

Yes, yes, I know about the loyal Kent sect and am a follower of their thrifty ways.

Yorkshire or Hampshire folks but for those without Yorkshire, Matron suggests you acquire some before she acquires the ability to mobilise her patent-applied-for, homemade colonic irrigation system.

So, who’s up for ‘Fat February’ now, mothersheepers?!
Count me in, MWF the original Fat!

Paul

I'm finishing up my Wilkinson Blue Bowl soap purchased in 2007. Trying not to have too much stuff half used and taking up space. Almost there, then I'll be in. Probably in a week's time, then I've a brand new MWF puck to open.
I admire your persistence. From blue bowl to The Fat, eh? Nah, you won’t notice much difference.

A Fat list. A list of Fat. A fatalist. A fatal list. A flatist. A flat list. A bunch of soap nutters:

1. @Gairdner
2. @Blademonkey
3. @NeilJ
4. @donnie_arko
5. @NatJag

Just add your name in and copy the list forward, my fellow Fat followers. Remember, Yorkshire and/or Hampshire to qualify.

First one to kill a cake gets a blow-up sheep doll from @pjgh ! Might even be official merchandise as he lives so close but Paul old bean, do clean it first eh?

Late entry is fine as St. Mitchell welcomes all before the woolly altar. Bonus points for pictures of sheep but nothing rude. That means you @hotmetal - Lady Lanolin, High Priestess (Matron to you lot) shall be watching!

All hail the Fat!

P.S. all those that do the full Fat February must display ‘Fat February Finisher’ in their signature forever more. Or not…

Last edited:
28 days?

l84POpz.gif

So, is this a genuine Mitchell's month ... or are we working in any soap with lanolin goodness?

13139106-large.jpg

Mitchell's Wool Fat
Hampshire Wool Fat
Meissner Tremonia Strong & Scottish (mit Schaffwollfett)
Haslinger (mit Schafmilch & Lanolin)
LEA Shaving Stick
Vie-Long Shaving Stick
Wilkinson Sword Shaving Stick
Razorock SMDF
SuperMax Classic Shaving Cream???

Back
Top Bottom